It sucks, there are a few things alright but most of my life is shit
Total votes: 1 (3%)
FML... :(
(No votes)
Things used to suck but it's starting to look up
Total votes: 4 (11%)
Things used to be good, but it's falling apart
Total votes: 1 (3%)
I'm pretty sure I have clinical depression, the world is always awful and I don't even know what happiness feels like anymore.
Total votes: 3 (8%)
Total votes: 36
How Happy Are You

It's come to my attention that a number of members are going through difficult times. I've been there myself and wonder if it is a common theme among us, so I'd like to know how people here are feeling about their lives in general.
Please feel free to explain your answer, or not.
Challenging your assumptions is good for your health, good for your business, and good for your future. Stay skeptical but never undervalue the importance of a new and unfamiliar perspective.
Imagination Fertilizer
Beauty may not save the world, but it's the only thing that can
Re: How Happy Are You

I'd click an option, but I have constant mood changes, so it won't be accurate in either a few hours or a few days. :ghost:
I am Groot.
Please don't take my advice. You will wind up in jail if you do.
For some reason, I feel obliged to display how many people have talked in IRC over the past 2 hours: Image :problem:
:ugeek:

Detritus wrote:
Fri Jun 30, 2017 6:10 pm
I'd click an option, but I have constant mood changes, so it won't be accurate in either a few hours or a few days. :ghost:
You can change your vote at any time :)
Challenging your assumptions is good for your health, good for your business, and good for your future. Stay skeptical but never undervalue the importance of a new and unfamiliar perspective.
Imagination Fertilizer

Hyperion wrote:
Sat Jul 01, 2017 2:21 am
Detritus wrote:
Fri Jun 30, 2017 6:10 pm
You can change your vote at any time :)
Yaaaaaay! :D

Chose number 10. :shifty: :twisted: :ghost:
I am Groot.
Please don't take my advice. You will wind up in jail if you do.
For some reason, I feel obliged to display how many people have talked in IRC over the past 2 hours: Image :problem:
:ugeek:

Where's the "I know the world isn't shite, but I can't escape the feeling in my head that the walls are closing in around me" option? :ghost:
Early Spring - 1055: Well, I made it to Boatmurdered, and my initial impressions can be set forth in three words: What. The. F*ck.

It is, in an order of magnitude. It's not perfect by any means, but my depression is in remission and I have so much good going on in my life these days, it finally balances the negatives that remain :)
Imagination Fertilizer

Online Now