YES! :chipmunk:
Total votes: 6 (26%)
Yes, if smaller
Total votes: 15 (65%)
No
Total votes: 2 (9%)
Total votes: 23
Re: New Emotes

Just so you know tal, that emoji pack, also has 32, 64, and 128px square PNG options as well as SVG options. :V
Switch it out to 64px or 32px (boo) png and remove most complaints.

Could also limit posts to like 5/10 emojis
°˖◝(ಠ‸ಠ)◜˖°
WebGL Spaceships and Trails
<Cuisinart8> apparently without the demon driving him around Silver has the intelligence of a botched lobotomy patient ~ Mar 04 2020
console.log(`What's all ${this} ${Date.now()}`);

I don't have that much control over it. Most of the code seems to be in the database. It seems like they really didn't want people to remove it. All the code that was there was hidden really deep in some cryptically-named folders-within-folders-within-folders, and it's clear that it's not even all of it.
Have a question? Send me a PM! || I have a Patreon page up for REKT now! || People talking in IRC over the past two hours: Image

Talvieno wrote: They're back, but I changed the regex slightly so you shouldn't be able to get ahold of them by accident... which will (hopefully) cut down on emoji spam :)

:goat::
:goat:: :sheep:: :ram:: :cow:: :mexico::

We now need an Extra Colon at the end? :(
°˖◝(ಠ‸ಠ)◜˖°
WebGL Spaceships and Trails
<Cuisinart8> apparently without the demon driving him around Silver has the intelligence of a botched lobotomy patient ~ Mar 04 2020
console.log(`What's all ${this} ${Date.now()}`);

Yes, so you don't happen across them by accident and spam threads with them when you discover they exist :ghost: Honestly I'd really rather remove them completely. I don't see anything good coming from their existence. However, the masses have spoken. :D So I put them back in.

:duck::
Have a question? Send me a PM! || I have a Patreon page up for REKT now! || People talking in IRC over the past two hours: Image

Online Now