Total votes: 5 (22%)
Maybe
Total votes: 9 (39%)
No
Total votes: 2 (9%)
What?
Total votes: 7 (30%)
Total votes: 23
Re: What color should Talvieno's name be?

Damocles wrote:http://wowwiki.wikia.com/wiki/Quality

Hm, according to the WoW color scheme qualities are indicated by:

Poor Quality (Grey)
Common Quality (White)
Uncommon Quality (Green)
Rare Quality (Blue)
Epic Quality (Purple)
Legendary Quality (Orange)
Artifact Quality (Light Gold)

So do we want Talvieno to be Epic, Legendary or an Artifact?
Talvieno is obviously this level. :ghost:
°˖◝(ಠ‸ಠ)◜˖°
WebGL Spaceships and Trails
<Cuisinart8> apparently without the demon driving him around Silver has the intelligence of a botched lobotomy patient ~ Mar 04 2020
console.log(`What's all ${this} ${Date.now()}`);

IronDuke wrote:If the Elder Council hadn't stolen orange, I'd have voted for that. As it is, I voted for gold. Since Tal is gold. :angel:

--IronDuke
Hmm...Just to set the record straight, the Elder Council didn't "steal" the colour orange it was assigned by the leader of the EC ( the one known as Josh Parnell). The seven members were given no choice in this decision.

I just happen to be rather fond of the colour because of its association with a band I've grown old listening to.

In this respect Nathan is indeed honoured as it appears that the bestower of the jackets is allowing the new CM to choose his own colour.

I didn't intend posting again but I felt obliged to rectify this misconception as it is unlikely that anyone else will. :angel:

IronDuke wrote:
Victor Tombs wrote:stuff
How about that... falsely accusing the Orange Jackets of petty theft gets the Hitman out, coattails flapping, to defend the honor of his group! :o *takes notes* :shifty:

--IronDuke

His orange coat trailing gracefully behind him, even when there is no wind, as if propelled by an ethereal breeze.
°˖◝(ಠ‸ಠ)◜˖°
<Cuisinart8> apparently without the demon driving him around Silver has the intelligence of a botched lobotomy patient ~ Mar 04 2020

Are we going to get a poll after this one with the top 5?
Because so far only 15% of us will get a color we want.

Also, put my vote in for Talvieno
An idea that is not dangerous is unworthy of being called an idea at all. - Oscar Wilde

We often refuse to accept an idea merely because the tone of voice in which it has been expressed is unsympathetic to us. - Friedrich Nietzsche

Kekasi wrote:Are we going to get a poll after this one with the top 5?

This is the issue with a democracy, give enough votes, and only do First Past the Post, and a minority will lead. :D

So we should have instead, voted for R G and B values, and done weighting based on voters for each color.
Something like Mixed Member Proportional Voting. :V

(would prolly end up being Talvieno) xD
°˖◝(ಠ‸ಠ)◜˖°

Silverware wrote:

This is the issue with a democracy, give enough votes, and only do First Past the Post, and a minority will lead. :D

So we should have instead, voted for R G and B values, and done weighting based on voters for each color.

I'd say just keep narrowing it down until over 50% agree, or some other number that's reasonable.
Pretty much an exhaustive ballot

I also agree that Talvieno would win.
An idea that is not dangerous is unworthy of being called an idea at all. - Oscar Wilde

We often refuse to accept an idea merely because the tone of voice in which it has been expressed is unsympathetic to us. - Friedrich Nietzsche

Kekasi wrote:
Silverware wrote:

I'd say just keep narrowing it down until over 50% agree, or some other number that's reasonable.
Pretty much an exhaustive ballot

I also agree that Talvieno would win.
Single Transferable Vote, would be faster, doesn't require extra voting rounds.
°˖◝(ಠ‸ಠ)◜˖°

Silverware wrote: Single Transferable Vote, would be faster, doesn't require extra voting rounds.
True, but would be difficult with the forum poll system.
What about the Two-round system?
Would work with the forum polls.

Online Now