Maybe
Total votes: 9 (39%)
No
Total votes: 2 (9%)
What?
Total votes: 7 (30%)
Total votes: 23
What color should Talvieno's name be?

There's been some discussion about which color Tal's name should be seing as he's the new community manager and such. Let the poll begin. Please suggest colors if the color you want isn't available. Also is there some list of all the current colors so that we can easily see if there is something that looks too similar?
Last edited by Talvieno on Mon Mar 06, 2017 8:18 am, edited 7 times in total.
A life well lived only happens once.
Seems deep until you think about it.
Re: What color should Talvieno's name be?

vector67 wrote:There's been some discussion about which color Tal's name should be seing as he's the new community manager and such. Let the poll begin. Please suggest colors if the color you want isn't available. Also is there some list of all the current colors so that we can easily see if there is something that looks too similar?
This is a good idea. :D
°˖◝(ಠ‸ಠ)◜˖°
WebGL Spaceships and Trails
<Cuisinart8> apparently without the demon driving him around Silver has the intelligence of a botched lobotomy patient ~ Mar 04 2020
console.log(`What's all ${this} ${Date.now()}`);

Hey, what about Josh Red, and Moderator Green? Alternatively, I could be Ghost White or Twisted Black. Maybe if you're feeling a little mischievous, I could be Link Green and people would totally miss my posts. Or Smiley Yellow, or Monkey Brown. Perhaps Nerd Green.

There are just so many options here that nobody's considered! :o Surely we must thoroughly examine all of them before making a poll.
Have a question? Send me a PM! || I have a Patreon page up for REKT now! || People talking in IRC over the past two hours: Image

Dinosawer wrote:Well, 20 is enough for primary + secondary + a few tints inbetween, and then we can do a separate poll for the luminosity :mrgreen:
Three polls, Hue Sat and Lum :D
128 choices for each (1 degree offsets are not all that useful)
°˖◝(ಠ‸ಠ)◜˖°
WebGL Spaceships and Trails
<Cuisinart8> apparently without the demon driving him around Silver has the intelligence of a botched lobotomy patient ~ Mar 04 2020
console.log(`What's all ${this} ${Date.now()}`);

Online Now