Total votes: 5 (22%)
Maybe
Total votes: 9 (39%)
No
Total votes: 2 (9%)
What?
Total votes: 7 (30%)
Total votes: 23
Re: What color should Talvieno's name be?

I don't think any of this is actually necessary. :lol: See, it might be very useful in systems where you can only cast a single vote, but in this particular system, you can cast as many votes as you wish.
Kekasi wrote:Are we going to get a poll after this one with the top 5?
Because so far only 15% of us will get a color we want.
Actually, that's not true. Your 15% assumes each person only voted for one color (because the percentage represents not the number of people voting, but the number of votes cast). However, if we assume each person voted for the maximum (19 colors), then that would mean only five people voted - and one of them got lazy and only voted for 15 options. :) Of course, the largest current split difference (15 lavender to 1 blue) indicates that at least fourteen people voted. If fourteen voted, that's an average of 6.5 votes each, and it also would mean that it is not 16% of people getting lavender, but 100%. I think that's a pretty noteworthy difference!

In summary: We only really need one round of voting here to select a base color, and then another round of voting to make sure we have exactly the right shade.
Have a question? Send me a PM! || I have a Patreon page up for REKT now! || People talking in IRC over the past two hours: Image

Talvieno wrote:As it seems like Lavender is the definite winner here, I'm going to go ahead and get the poll switched out.

Talvieno
Talvieno
Talvieno
Talvieno
Talvieno
Talvieno
Talvieno
Talvieno
Talvieno
Talvieno
Talvieno
Talvieno
Shall I choose based off what appeals to me most, or what I think would work best with your avatar and the site background, or should I choose trollishly? :ghost:
I am Groot.
Please don't take my advice. You will wind up in jail if you do.
For some reason, I feel obliged to display how many people have talked in IRC over the past 2 hours: Image :problem:
:ugeek:

Cody wrote:Variations on a theme, eh?
Yep. Lavender won the first round, so next round is just working out the details.
Spoiler:      SHOW
Detritus wrote: Shall I choose based off what appeals to me most, or what I think would work best with your avatar and the site background, or should I choose trollishly? :ghost:
1 and 2, but not 3. You have to live with your decisions. :ghost: ...so do I, for that matter.
Have a question? Send me a PM! || I have a Patreon page up for REKT now! || People talking in IRC over the past two hours: Image

Online Now