Return to “Polls”

Do you want Talvieno to bring Taiya back?

Yes! She is the only girl who ever liked me! Bring her back!!!11
Total votes: 8 (30%)
Yes, I kind of liked her being around, always ready to help, always kind...damn I miss her.
Total votes: 10 (37%)
I don't care, I have a girlfriend/wife/another helicopter to talk to!
Total votes: 6 (22%)
No, I prefer bots who can't see what a horrible person I am!
(No votes)
I'm a carbon fascist, I refuse to recognise intelligence in bots! They should be denied the right to exist!
Total votes: 3 (11%)
Total votes: 27
Re: [IRC] Bring back Taiya (a friendly IRC bot).

Victor Tombs wrote: :shifty: I don't condone nuking anyone though. Just in case any of you have lost the plot after playing too much Fallout 4. :P
So I should stay out of the conversation then? Got it.
°˖◝(ಠ‸ಠ)◜˖°
WebGL Spaceships and Trails
<Cuisinart8> apparently without the demon driving him around Silver has the intelligence of a botched lobotomy patient ~ Mar 04 2020
console.log(`What's all ${this} ${Date.now()}`);

Silverware wrote:
Victor Tombs wrote: :shifty: I don't condone nuking anyone though. Just in case any of you have lost the plot after playing too much Fallout 4. :P
Only if you've lost the plot, Silverware. *chuckle*

I promise to keep my incredibly powerful sword in its sheath if you can keep your finger off that big red button (or whatever passes for a nuclear trigger in Fallout 4). :angel:

Victor Tombs wrote:
Silverware wrote:
Only if you've lost the plot, Silverware. *chuckle*

I promise to keep my incredibly powerful sword in its sheath if you can keep your finger off that big red button (or whatever passes for a nuclear trigger in Fallout 4). :angel:
The fat man. :D
Or pissing off the BoS, their vertibirds explode in such pretty colors!
°˖◝(ಠ‸ಠ)◜˖°
WebGL Spaceships and Trails
<Cuisinart8> apparently without the demon driving him around Silver has the intelligence of a botched lobotomy patient ~ Mar 04 2020
console.log(`What's all ${this} ${Date.now()}`);

I appreciate the thought, but there's not really enough of a reason for her to be there anymore. At this point, Cha0zz's bot can replicate almost all the useful stuff she can do, and the few utilitarian functions that only Taiya has aren't worth how often people have gotten upset about her.
Have a question? Send me a PM! || I have a Patreon page up for REKT now! || People talking in IRC over the past two hours: Image

So you're just going to turn your back on Taiya. :(

People getting upset is nothing new, Nathan. Whatever their problem is with the friendly bot they will probably just transfer their dislike to someone or something else. Point them in my direction and I will cheerfully tell them to sod off. :angel:

Hmm... I'm not sure if there is a polite way to do that but I'm always ready for a challenge. :mrgreen:

Online Now