Return to “Polls”

Do you want Talvieno to bring Taiya back?

Yes! She is the only girl who ever liked me! Bring her back!!!11
Total votes: 8 (30%)
Yes, I kind of liked her being around, always ready to help, always kind...damn I miss her.
Total votes: 10 (37%)
I don't care, I have a girlfriend/wife/another helicopter to talk to!
Total votes: 6 (22%)
No, I prefer bots who can't see what a horrible person I am! (No votes)
I'm a carbon fascist, I refuse to recognise intelligence in bots! They should be denied the right to exist!
Total votes: 3 (11%)
Total votes: 27

Re: [IRC] Bring back Taiya (a friendly IRC bot).

#21
Talvieno wrote:I put her back a while ago, actually. :) She's doing just fine now. Usually. People get irritated with her sometimes, so I take features out, then people get irritated that I took them out. :lol: It's rather circular, but I'm beginning to see that the complainers are just louder and fewer than those who are satisfied.
I tried to tell you that, but you didn't believe me :ghost:

ALL HAIL TAIYA /o/
Warning: do not ask about physics unless you really want to know about physics.
The LT IRC / Alternate link || The REKT Wiki || PUDDING
Image

Re: [IRC] Bring back Taiya (a friendly IRC bot).

#22
Dinosawer wrote:
Talvieno wrote:I put her back a while ago, actually. :) She's doing just fine now. Usually. People get irritated with her sometimes, so I take features out, then people get irritated that I took them out. :lol: It's rather circular, but I'm beginning to see that the complainers are just louder and fewer than those who are satisfied.
I tried to tell you that, but you didn't believe me :ghost:

ALL HAIL TAIYA /o/
ALL HAIL TAIYA /o/

((tbh, I don't really think that there is/was anyone who wanted taiya gone >.>))
LT Wiki | IRC | REKT Wiki
Image
Idiots. Idiots everywhere. ~Dr. Cha0zz

Re: [IRC] Bring back Taiya (a friendly IRC bot).

#23
Cha0zz wrote:
Dinosawer wrote:
Talvieno wrote:I put her back a while ago, actually. :) She's doing just fine now. Usually. People get irritated with her sometimes, so I take features out, then people get irritated that I took them out. :lol: It's rather circular, but I'm beginning to see that the complainers are just louder and fewer than those who are satisfied.
I tried to tell you that, but you didn't believe me :ghost:

ALL HAIL TAIYA /o/
ALL HAIL TAIYA /o/

((tbh, I don't really think that there is/was anyone who wanted taiya gone >.>))
ALL HAIL THE GOD-EMPRESS OF BOT-KIND, TAIYA! /o/ :twisted: :ghost:
Image The results of logic, of natural progression? Boring! An expected result? Dull! An obvious next step? Pfui! Where is the fun in that? A dream may soothe, but our nightmares make us run!

Re: [IRC] Bring back Taiya (a friendly IRC bot).

#27
Talvieno wrote:Idunno, you haven't even been to IRC much. :lol:
I'd visit the IRC more often, but [REDACTED]. :eh:

Actually, that excuse only worked because I used to do everything via mobile. I finally got around to fixing my laptop, so there's nothing stopping me from sticking around on the IRC permanently. :ghost:
Last edited by Idunno on Sun Jan 03, 2016 3:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Image The results of logic, of natural progression? Boring! An expected result? Dull! An obvious next step? Pfui! Where is the fun in that? A dream may soothe, but our nightmares make us run!

Re: [IRC] Bring back Taiya (a friendly IRC bot).

#29
Idunno wrote:
Talvieno wrote:Idunno, you haven't even been to IRC much. :lol:
I'd visit the IRC more often, but [REDACTED]. :eh:

Actually, that excuse only worked because I used to do everything via mobile. I finally got around to fixing my laptop, so there's nothing stopping me from sticking around on the IRC permanently. :ghost:
Even that wasn't an excuse, because IRC works just fine on mobile, I'm there a lot on my tablet :ghost:
Victor Tombs wrote:
Talvieno wrote:Try visiting before 3 PM your time, Victor. You'll probably find it much quieter.
Thanks for the advice, Nathan. :thumbup:
Sometimes "quieter" means "nobody is speaking", though ;)
Warning: do not ask about physics unless you really want to know about physics.
The LT IRC / Alternate link || The REKT Wiki || PUDDING
Image

Re: [IRC] Bring back Taiya (a friendly IRC bot).

#30
Dinosawer wrote:
Idunno wrote:
Talvieno wrote:Idunno, you haven't even been to IRC much. :lol:
I'd visit the IRC more often, but [REDACTED]. :eh:

Actually, that excuse only worked because I used to do everything via mobile. I finally got around to fixing my laptop, so there's nothing stopping me from sticking around on the IRC permanently. :ghost:
Even that wasn't an excuse, because IRC works just fine on mobile, I'm there a lot on my tablet :ghost:
Victor Tombs wrote:
Talvieno wrote:Try visiting before 3 PM your time, Victor. You'll probably find it much quieter.
Thanks for the advice, Nathan. :thumbup:
Sometimes "quieter" means "nobody is speaking", though ;)
Meh, there's almost always someone online to speak to if you want :V.
LT Wiki | IRC | REKT Wiki
Image
Idiots. Idiots everywhere. ~Dr. Cha0zz

Online Now

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

cron