Total votes: 31 (14%)
Star Wars
Total votes: 34 (15%)
Stargate
Total votes: 30 (13%)
Toilet Paper
Total votes: 13 (6%)
Total votes: 228
How would you rank these space sci-fi franchises?

The topic came up, how would the community rank certain sci-fi TV franchises? I figured it could prove interesting, so I made a poll, which you're now reading.

The "toilet paper" option is just to be amusing. Remember that these are opinions and not actual facts! :) No flamewars here, kthx.
Last edited by Talvieno on Tue Sep 08, 2015 7:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: edit
Have a question? Send me a PM! || I have a Patreon page up for REKT now! || People talking in IRC over the past two hours: Image
Re: How would you rank these space sci-fi franchises?

Victor Tombs wrote:
Idunno wrote:
Victor Tombs wrote:I selected four but I would find it impossible to rank them, Nathan. :angel:
Let me guess. Babylon 5, Battlestar Galactica, Doctor Who, and Star Wars? :ghost: :think:
Two out of four, Idunno. :angel:
Doctor Who, Star Wars, Firefly, Toilet Paper? :ghost: :think:
Image The results of logic, of natural progression? Boring! An expected result? Dull! An obvious next step? Pfui! Where is the fun in that? A dream may soothe, but our nightmares make us run!
Re: How would you rank these space sci-fi franchises?

Etsu wrote:For some reason I can't imagine Victor to be a fan of Dr. Who. I hope to be wrong though.

I can't vote because... Well, I can't choose. (Even if none of these are actually sci-fi and Star Wars is not a TV series, but I digress. :mrgreen:)
Did all of the quote buttons turn into :think: s?

And Star Wars is a franchise.[/Pedantic] :ghost:
Image The results of logic, of natural progression? Boring! An expected result? Dull! An obvious next step? Pfui! Where is the fun in that? A dream may soothe, but our nightmares make us run!

Online Now