Male
Total votes: 58 (84%)
Female
Total votes: 4 (6%)
Other
Total votes: 7 (10%)
Total votes: 69
Re: Male or Female?

Grumblesaur wrote:It is surprising to me that the poll currently has a handful of neithers or inbetweeners, but no females.
It makes me wonder, when a neither or in-between person goes to a public restroom which restroom do they choose? The answer to that question should reflect on to the poll.

Unless there are some strange people that choose to use both... I've never seen such a person.

BFett wrote:
Grumblesaur wrote:It is surprising to me that the poll currently has a handful of neithers or inbetweeners, but no females.
It makes me wonder, when a neither or in-between person goes to a public restroom which restroom do they choose? The answer to that question should reflect on to the poll.

Unless there are some strange people that choose to use both... I've never seen such a person.
Perhaps which gender they identify with most or look the most like. Of course, I wouldn't know; I'm male.
Also... how would someone go to both?!
Dinosawer wrote:I think for some people gender involves somewhat more than "which bathroom do I use" :ghost:
Hear, hear!
Destruction is never precise, Creation is a thought, Time is an illusion, and Chaos and Order are one and the same.

It shouldn't be a hard question. A gay guy is still a male, and uses the men's restroom. When I look at people on the street I can easily determine their gender, which is why I'm confused about those who claim to be no gender, both genders, or confused about their gender (the last of which I assume is a joke).

What does your birth certificate and drivers license say? Also, humans aren't asexual.

BFett wrote:It shouldn't be a hard question. A gay guy is still a male, and uses the men's restroom. When I look at people on the street I can easily determine their gender, which is why I'm confused about those who claim to be no gender, both genders, or confused about their gender (the last of which I assume is a joke).

What does your birth certificate and drivers license say? Also, humans aren't asexual.
The last one isn't necessarily a joke if someone is transgender or thinks that they might be. Also, while it's rare, hermaphrodites and people of mixed sexes or at least sexual organs do exist.
Destruction is never precise, Creation is a thought, Time is an illusion, and Chaos and Order are one and the same.

Seryth Nortra wrote:The last one isn't necessarily a joke if someone is transgender or thinks that they might be. Also, while it's rare, hermaphrodites and people of mixed sexes or at least sexual organs do exist.
This is true, and while I do find some people (*cough* Tumblrinas *cough*) take it too far with seemingly everyone wanting their own unique gender, I think expanding the options to four (Female, Male, Neither, Unsure) is fine. Anyone not happy with one of those four are probably just seeking attention.
Games I like, in order of how much I like them. (Now permanent and updated regularly!)

DigitalDuck wrote:
This is true, and while I do find some people (*cough* Tumblrinas *cough*) take it too far with seemingly everyone wanting their own unique gender, I think expanding the options to four (Female, Male, Neither, Unsure) is fine. Anyone not happy with one of those four are probably just seeking attention.
Change Neither to Both and I might agree... but being neither male or female means you have bladder problems.

DigitalDuck wrote:
Seryth Nortra wrote:The last one isn't necessarily a joke if someone is transgender or thinks that they might be. Also, while it's rare, hermaphrodites and people of mixed sexes or at least sexual organs do exist.
That does make sense. I agree, though Bfett's both thing is probably a good idea.
And Bfett, gender is a culture thing, too. It isn't a joke, and isn't confined to whether you have a penis and testicles or a vagina and breasts or a mix thereof.

Online Now