Return to “Polls”

How do you like your ET?

Humans as aliens
Total votes: 10 (37%)
Aliens!
Total votes: 17 (63%)
Total votes: 27
Re: Aliens

Oh I agree, I was just curious if people have any preference, because even down to something like alien nation (the movie) if it fits it works better. I personally feel more of my favorite things are humans as aliens, but I prefer the idea of sci fi space with aliens involved.

Star wars had rubber mask aliens, but they were explained away as aliens created by other humanoid aliens. At least in the non-canon series like SWTOR. Either way, I like both... look how Warframe did them: We have Corpus, Grineer and Tenno as human descendents and then the infested/ancients as aliens or messed up experiments.

If you want aliens, they'll have to be procedurally generated to truly fit with the rest of the game. They'll have to come with the planetary exploration add-on and mods.
We noticed that this thread got a little side-tracked into a conversation about eating spaghetti with a spoon. We do enjoy our fair share of italian food, but please remember to keep discussion on-topic when posting on the forums.

does it realy matter?

we can have aliens or other human cultures, but all their ships will look different and thats whats important.
More people want exploding kittens than exploding ships. Somehow, this makes me happy.
- credits go to dwmagus

Online Now