Will you participate in this activity?

Yes
Total votes: 6 (16%)
No
Total votes: 18 (49%)
Maybe / I have questions
Total votes: 13 (35%)
Total votes: 37
Re: Who's willing to work on the LT wiki?

Im lazy, plus, to me, there are no features that will be missing :V just ones added in by mods later. ;P

EDIT: corrected my lack of no.
Last edited by Silverware on Sun Dec 06, 2015 1:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
°˖◝(ಠ‸ಠ)◜˖°
WebGL Spaceships and Trails
<Cuisinart8> apparently without the demon driving him around Silver has the intelligence of a botched lobotomy patient ~ Mar 04 2020
console.log(`What's all ${this} ${Date.now()}`);

The wiki (and we) are still around, we're just not working on it atm, because there's not really stuff we can add anymore until the game is actually out. If you do find stuff you think should be there, feel free. :)

:think: Maybe I should add the stylesheet from the REKT wiki to the LT wiki too? It looks neater (thanks to the allmighty CSS powers of Talvieno) :ghost:
Warning: do not ask about physics unless you really want to know about physics.
The LT IRC / Alternate link || The REKT Wiki || PUDDING

I like the idea of taking the format from the REKT page and using it for the LT wiki Dino. We can just keep the background and text color black and white as it currently is.

Squared, if you are up to the task you could go through the devlogs and read up on the features Josh implemented back in 2013-14. Just look for things which are related to game features and then edit or create new wiki pages on them. Adding some images from the dev videos might be appropriate for placeholder purposes. Besides that there really isn't much to do until we have the beta in our hands (or the release version).

Online Now