Return to “Polls”

What style would you prefer for the LT interface?

The soft, rounded assets interface
Total votes: 69 (62%)
The Hard, angular market interface
Total votes: 42 (38%)
Total votes: 111
Re: Do You like it Hard or Soft?

the title of this poll makes me giggle.

also... Image Image Image Image A future without hexagons is a future not worth having.
Last edited by Hyperion on Fri Jan 23, 2015 10:00 am, edited 1 time in total.
Challenging your assumptions is good for your health, good for your business, and good for your future. Stay skeptical but never undervalue the importance of a new and unfamiliar perspective.
Imagination Fertilizer
Beauty may not save the world, but it's the only thing that can

I can't decide. I like the round style because it matches the tab icons at the top. However, I like the way the angular one highlights the selection. If the round style had a highlight like the angular one I think that would be nice.

On the other hand, seeing the "outline" selection on the angular one may be nice too. Anyone out there good at PhotoShop? :P

MisterVertigo wrote:I can't decide. I like the round style because it matches the tab icons at the top. However, I like the way the angular one highlights the selection. If the round style had a highlight like the angular one I think that would be nice.

On the other hand, seeing the "outline" selection on the angular one may be nice too. Anyone out there good at PhotoShop? :P
I am good with Gimp (free equivalent). What exactly would you like to see?

Edit: How's this?
Spoiler:      SHOW
Last edited by BFett on Fri Jan 23, 2015 5:55 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Online Now