Return to “Polls”

What style would you prefer for the LT interface?

The soft, rounded assets interface
Total votes: 69 (62%)
The Hard, angular market interface
Total votes: 42 (38%)
Total votes: 111
Re: Do You like it Hard or Soft?

YroehtTimil wrote:I put my quite extensive paint skills to the grind stone. I think I might have even used up around 85% of my 5 minutes of actual paint experience to bring to you what you truly need Digitalduck:
3118.png
BLING!!!!! 8-) 8-) 8-)
Mr. D(uck)? :think:
Image The results of logic, of natural progression? Boring! An expected result? Dull! An obvious next step? Pfui! Where is the fun in that? A dream may soothe, but our nightmares make us run!
Re: Do You like it Hard or Soft?

Lum wrote:I wish you not a single bad hair day from now on, DD. What a nightmare that would be! :o

Nice Avatar 2.0, btw :) :thumbup:
I used to experience something like this. I have about seven cowlicks and whirls in my hair, so getting it to cooperate is like trying to tame the snakes on Medusa's head. Then one day I discovered that if I wet my hair and comb it back a certain way, then apply some hairspray, all those cowlicks make my hair settle into this really attractive wavy shape. And it looks a little different every day.

I used to hate my cowlicks, but now? LOVE THEM. My advice would just be to experiment with all the craziest hair styles you can think of -- something will fit eventually. And hey, there's always hats. :D That's how I got addicted to newsboy caps (of which I have 4...and counting :ghost: ).
Limit Theory IRC

Online Now