Return to “Polls”

Are you happy with weekly updates with no daily Devlogs?

1. Yes! Less Talk, More Work.
Total votes: 28 (18%)
2. Bu..but..what about my daily fix?
Total votes: 36 (23%)
3. I'm happy with whatever Josh feels is necessary for RTB(Road to Beta).
Total votes: 59 (38%)
4. No. I think the daily devlogs are good for Josh too.
Total votes: 15 (10%)
5. Squirrels(By popular demand)
Total votes: 19 (12%)
Total votes: 157
Re: Are you happy with weekly updates with no daily Devlogs?

Reminiscing on the daily devlogs, I do remember times when I would feel sorry that there wasn't a technical-rich feature to talk about because
- the water leak
- the air con

And would resign myself to waiting for the next day (and hoping and wishing Josh well).

I think the weekly updates for RTB are excellent as we don't get to see the murkier depths of things going wrong, only the things that have gone well and are progressing towards Beta.

All in all, I do miss the daily devlogs, but I see this as a sign of change as we do draw nearer to Beta.
Josh will have to interact more with the beta testers (and we with them), so daily devlogs wouldn't really suit due to time constraints.

After all, we will be the ones who will converse with each other more, after 1.0

Albeit, I am looking forward to the next update from Mr Parnell.
:thumbup:
YAY PYTHON \o/

In Josh We Trust
-=326.3827=-

Kambalo wrote:
BFett wrote:Daily dev logs were nice, but I don't mind waiting a week between updates as long as they appear on time.
The thing is that the last dev log was on the 11th that was 11 days ago (a week is 7 days) :lol:
I think he was referring to the RTB updates, the last of which was 7 days ago. ;)
A good plan, violently executed now, is better than a perfect plan next week.

In magenta we trust

Basmannen wrote:
Kambalo wrote:
BFett wrote:Daily dev logs were nice, but I don't mind waiting a week between updates as long as they appear on time.
The thing is that the last dev log was on the 11th that was 11 days ago (a week is 7 days) :lol:
I think he was referring to the RTB updates, the last of which was 7 days ago. ;)
Oh ok, sounds good them, I just miss reading his rants when he couldn't do what he wanted and the Josh bucks. :D

Online Now