Return to “Polls”

Are you happy with weekly updates with no daily Devlogs?

1. Yes! Less Talk, More Work.
Total votes: 28 (18%)
2. Bu..but..what about my daily fix?
Total votes: 36 (23%)
3. I'm happy with whatever Josh feels is necessary for RTB(Road to Beta).
Total votes: 59 (38%)
4. No. I think the daily devlogs are good for Josh too.
Total votes: 15 (10%)
5. Squirrels(By popular demand)
Total votes: 19 (12%)
Total votes: 157
Re: Are you happy with weekly updates with no daily Devlogs?

Charley_Deallus wrote:I realized a couple of days ago that Josh had edited his one post in the Road to the Beta topic. I had missed an update...by 8 (1-2-3-4-5-6-7-8, EIGHT) days. I went to the bar, and spent 80 dollars on a booze binge. I didn't know that he had updated. I cried myself to sleep. I would turn on notifications, but half of the time it isn't Josh posting an update and I don't want my email spammed with notifications from people saying "I LIEK EL TEE LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL" and all of that... :cry:
80 USD? Amateur. :twisted:

HowSerendipitous wrote:
Charley_Deallus wrote:I realized a couple of days ago that Josh had edited his one post in the Road to the Beta topic. I had missed an update...by 8 (1-2-3-4-5-6-7-8, EIGHT) days. I went to the bar, and spent 80 dollars on a booze binge. I didn't know that he had updated. I cried myself to sleep. I would turn on notifications, but half of the time it isn't Josh posting an update and I don't want my email spammed with notifications from people saying "I LIEK EL TEE LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL" and all of that... :cry:
80 USD? Amateur. :twisted:
I know, right? How much does a nice bottle of wine go for nowadays? The prices go up fast, and I don't have a wine cellar yet. ;)
Early Spring - 1055: Well, I made it to Boatmurdered, and my initial impressions can be set forth in three words: What. The. F*ck.

Moral of the story...don't miss the LT updates. On the bright side, I am now a regular so I get a hefty discount!

Oh, and I didn't spend 80$. It went along with the 'missed 8 days of LT updates' theme. So don't worry! I won't spend that much (hopefully!). So don't be concerned. Oh and I didn't cry myself to sleep.

And I didn't back the kickstarter (One of the biggest regrets of my life) so I don't get updates either :O and I only check LT regularly...you want me to check ANOTHER SITE?!: O
Image "Everyone needs to have their avatar's edited to have afros." -Charley Deallus

Kambalo wrote:Right now honestly I dont care about updates, information or anything else, the game is going to be released when it gets released so why bother or care about updates.
I enjoy updates. I also think they're valuable for maintaining the enthusiasm of fans.

But at this point I'd obviously be foolish to have any expectation of or emotional attachment to further updates/devlogs/comments of any kind.

Online Now