LT Soundtrack

Want to reach a consensus? There's no better way than a poll!

What do YOU want the soundtrack of LT to be like?

I want more of what Josh has on Soundcloud!
22%
What is Soundcloud?!?! I just want cool spacey sounding stuff.
4%
I want the soundtrack to be similar to a particular game. (Name it in the thread!)
3%
I want my space opera to be played with an opera in the background.
5%
I want singing monks! And their bowls too! (If we use longplayer [ http://longplayer.org/ ] then we don't even have to worry about running out of music!)
5%
I want to have an option to make my own soundtrack by importing playlists into a music player in game.
10%
I want some good old Classic Rock while I'm mining.
6%
I want some kickass Alternative Music when I am weighing my options.
3%
I want some Ambient Music. (404, Pun not found.)
17%
I want some American Country music, so I can fly around in space like a cowboy.
2%
I honestly don't care. I'm going to have my I-Pod plugged in to listen to. There aren't any sounds in space anyway.
1%
Power Ballads, while I get blown up in slow motion.
5%
I want some Blues, so I can be like Voyager 1.
3%
Jazz, so I can make my fleets do Jazz hands in formation.
3%
Soul music, so I can get on the spacey soul trains and be soulfull.
3%
I want some other kinds of music, ones that are important to me, but obviously not to you, as they are not listed in the poll. (Just a heads up, this is by no means a list of my favorite types of music. I just wrote whatever popped into my head. Leave your answers in the comments!)
8%

Total votes : 155

Re: LT Soundtrack

Postby Talvieno » Wed Jul 08, 2015 11:55 pm

Have a question? Send me a PM!
Talvieno
Community Manager

Postby Idunno » Thu Jul 09, 2015 12:09 am

I meant the more melancholy one. The one that plays during the Dev updates, and not before, or after. :think:
The results of logic, of natural progression? Boring! An expected result? Dull! An obvious next step? Pfui! Where is the fun in that? A dream may soothe, but our nightmares make us run!
Idunno
Vice Admiral

Postby Idunno » Fri Jul 10, 2015 12:42 pm

Idunno wrote:

I meant the more melancholy one. The one that plays during the Dev updates, and not before, or after. :think:

I'm looking through the updates and I can't find the thing! Yes, I know, poor me having to go through all 21 Dev Updates again, but this is frustrating! :evil: :problem:
The results of logic, of natural progression? Boring! An expected result? Dull! An obvious next step? Pfui! Where is the fun in that? A dream may soothe, but our nightmares make us run!
Idunno
Vice Admiral

Postby Francois Jolin » Mon Jul 13, 2015 3:09 pm

Idunno wrote:

I think the one your referring to is the first piece composed for the game. It will be release with the LT Soundtrack.

Thanks all for the interest and suggestions! :)
Francois Jolin
Music Lead

Postby Idunno » Mon Jul 13, 2015 4:13 pm

Francois Jolin wrote:
Idunno wrote:

I think the one your referring to is the first piece composed for the game. It will be release with the LT Soundtrack.

Yay! :D :ghost:
Idunno
Vice Admiral

Postby Idunno » Mon Jul 13, 2015 5:07 pm

Francois Jolin wrote:
Idunno wrote:

It's the one in the beginning of the first Dev Update. :ghost: :shifty:
Idunno
Vice Admiral

Postby Francois Jolin » Mon Jul 13, 2015 5:25 pm

Oh then it's not the one I've composed. That one started on the Update 8 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tZK2VWhjVGg&hd=1
Francois Jolin
Music Lead

Postby Jazehiah » Mon Jul 13, 2015 7:42 pm

Galaxy on Fire 2 had some good stuff.
Francois Jolin wrote:Oh then it's not the one I've composed. That one started on the Update 8 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tZK2VWhjVGg&hd=1

Good to see you again. It feels like it's been a while.
Jazehiah
Commander

Location: East Coast United States of America, Planet Earth, Earth-Moon System, Solar System, Local Group...

Postby Idunno » Mon Jul 13, 2015 7:46 pm

Francois Jolin wrote:Oh then it's not the one I've composed. That one started on the Update 8 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tZK2VWhjVGg&hd=1

Oh man, I loved that one! It's making it into that game? I hope so. :ghost:
Idunno
Vice Admiral

Previous

Return to Polls