I prefer pastries.
Total votes: 14 (22%)
I don't like any of these.
Total votes: 3 (5%)
I like all of these equally.
Total votes: 14 (22%)
Total votes: 65
Re: Chocolate or Candy?

For me, I see things like a reese's peanut butter cup as chocolate. My wife sees it as candy.

Also a bit perspective there. Depends what some people consider candy or chocolate.
Early Spring - 1055: Well, I made it to Boatmurdered, and my initial impressions can be set forth in three words: What. The. F*ck.

for me, dark chocolate is really the only sweet thing I eat. 75-90% dark is just so good, but also the chocolate with chili in it is fantastic.
Challenging your assumptions is good for your health, good for your business, and good for your future. Stay skeptical but never undervalue the importance of a new and unfamiliar perspective.
Imagination Fertilizer
Beauty may not save the world, but it's the only thing that can

Hyperion wrote:for me, dark chocolate is really the only sweet thing I eat. 75-90% dark is just so good
That. Right there. I also like mint chocolate, dark chocolate with nuts, dark MINT chocolate, and many other combinations involving dark chocolate and mint. but I am trying to cut back on all sweets.
Image "Everyone needs to have their avatar's edited to have afros." -Charley Deallus

Online Now