Total votes: 14 (22%)
I don't like any of these.
Total votes: 3 (5%)
I like all of these equally.
Total votes: 14 (22%)
Total votes: 65
Re: Chocolate or Candy?

Aye, but that still leaves the issue of the coconuts. :roll: :lol:

Speaking off, I personally dislike chocolate with coconuts. I don't get the whole coconut with chocolate thing. People put it on cakes, cookies, pastries... I'm like "Oh, look! A cookie! It's the last one, level up! *takes closer look* Shoots-Mc-Giggles! Thats why." Such a downer.
Libertas per Technica

Graf wrote:Aye, but that still leaves the issue of the coconuts. :roll: :lol:

Speaking off, I personally dislike chocolate with coconuts. I don't get the whole coconut with chocolate thing. People put it on cakes, cookies, pastries... I'm like "Oh, look! A cookie! It's the last one, level up! *takes closer look* Shoots-Mc-Giggles! Thats why." Such a downer.
I'm glad I'm not the only one!

I feel the same way.

German chocolate cake? Great! Coconut frosting? ...uh... :(
Early Spring - 1055: Well, I made it to Boatmurdered, and my initial impressions can be set forth in three words: What. The. F*ck.

Mh. Candy leaves me cold. Chocolate I enjoy on occasion, but could likely go without.

No, my esteemed forum members, it's the confectioner's art that gets my juices flowing. Donuts, éclairs, muffins, danish pastry, crullers, cakes, brownies...that's where it's at.

I'd love to eat my way through one of the local bakeries, sadly my health concerns limit this to an occasional treat. :cry:

-Hardenberg
Hardenberg was my name
And Terra was my nation
Deep space is my dwelling place
The stars my destination

Online Now