Return to “Polls”

What has you most excited to play Limit Theory?

The AI, or the way the universe feels alive
Total votes: 23 (17%)
The modding potential/LTSL
Total votes: 11 (8%)
The beautiful, atmospheric graphics
Total votes: 14 (10%)
The fact that it's completely procedural
Total votes: 12 (9%)
The exploration potential
Total votes: 18 (13%)
The procedural history/The way the universe evolves
Total votes: 4 (3%)
The sandbox gameplay
Total votes: 5 (4%)
Fleets
Total votes: 8 (6%)
Building and research
Total votes: 11 (8%)
Colonies and planets (and potentially civilians)
Total votes: 2 (1%)
Factions, and everything that goes with them
The market/Trade mechanics
Total votes: 3 (2%)
The information mechanics
The combat gameplay
The mission system
(No votes)
The UI
The fact that it's a space game
Pirates and illegal activity
Fanmade LT art
Total votes: 1 (1%)
Warp rails
Total votes: 134
Re: What has you most excited? (December)

I think my dream would be to fly out there and find derelic ships from ancient civilizations that disappear eons ago, learn new techniques, new technologies, new science and study it, research it and develop new ways to apply that knowledge to my own ship. Also find planets with ruins from older, ancient civilizations and be able to investigate, explore etc.

That would be my dream.
What would you like to see in the next RTB update?

I'm wondering if this poll might be repurposed just a bit.

The forums have been a bit quiet since the last big monthly update. (Yes, including the crazy "units" debate. ;)) Without the daily devlogs, there's just not much new information about Limit Theory to discuss.

But maybe the options in this poll offer some ideas for what we'd enjoy hearing from Josh about. Obviously he's going to work whatever's next on his master plan; this isn't meant to try to compel him to work on something else -- it's just to get a sense of what the community would be most interesting in talking about if Josh revealed something about how he plans to implement it.

What's at the top of your "tell me more!" list?
Re: What has you most excited? (December)

Flatfingers wrote:I'm wondering if this poll might be repurposed just a bit.

The forums have been a bit quiet since the last big monthly update. (Yes, including the crazy "units" debate. ;)) Without the daily devlogs, there's just not much new information about Limit Theory to discuss.

But maybe the options in this poll offer some ideas for what we'd enjoy hearing from Josh about. Obviously he's going to work whatever's next on his master plan; this isn't meant to try to compel him to work on something else -- it's just to get a sense of what the community would be most interesting in talking about if Josh revealed something about how he plans to implement it.

What's at the top of your "tell me more!" list?
What an excellent idea, Flat. :thumbup:

At the top of my "tell me more!" list is, "Tell me everything about NPC's in Limit Theory, Josh" :P I could be more specific in my request but I'm a greedy sod so I'll stick with this all encompassing request. ;) :thumbup: :monkey: :squirrel:

In addition I will add the words 'code', 'rendering', 'node', 'elegant' etc.to the end of my post. True, they should be scattered throughout my request but this approach may have the desired effect. :mrgreen:

Online Now