(No votes)
A friend
Total votes: 4 (3%)
Just... found it
Total votes: 18 (16%)
Other (please specify below)
Total votes: 3 (3%)
Total votes: 115
Re: How did you hear about Limit Theory?

I heard about the Elite:Dangerous Kickstarter campaign and found LT mentioned in one of the comments there. So I decided to hedge my bet a bit, and pledge for LT too.

Then something soured me on E:D, and decided to remove my pledge there, and up my LT-pledge. The frequent updates from Josh during the campaign and his enthusiasm compared to the seemingly unprofessional attitude from Frontier caused me to have more faith in an unknown developer, than in Frontier. No regrets whatsoever.
avatar made from a photo by abbyreed

Hmm, I'm pretty sure I was looking at some astronomy videos on youtube, and i believe it was This videowhich was displayed on the side, it got me curious, and when I watched the updates, i was hooked. I then scoured the forums for everything I could learn (I read pretty much every single post on the forums up to that point in abut 4 days) and then made my own first post.
Challenging your assumptions is good for your health, good for your business, and good for your future. Stay skeptical but never undervalue the importance of a new and unfamiliar perspective.
Imagination Fertilizer
Beauty may not save the world, but it's the only thing that can

Hyperion wrote:Hmm, I'm pretty sure I was looking at some astronomy videos on youtube, and i believe it was This videowhich was displayed on the side, it got me curious, and when I watched the updates, i was hooked. I then scoured the forums for everything I could learn (I read pretty much every single post on the forums up to that point in abut 4 days) and then made my own first post.
That music is just perfect.
A good plan, violently executed now, is better than a perfect plan next week.

In magenta we trust

Basmannen wrote:
Hyperion wrote:Hmm, I'm pretty sure I was looking at some astronomy videos on youtube, and i believe it was This videowhich was displayed on the side, it got me curious, and when I watched the updates, i was hooked. I then scoured the forums for everything I could learn (I read pretty much every single post on the forums up to that point in abut 4 days) and then made my own first post.
That music is just perfect.
Ahh yes, the abridged KS trailer. It's still a mighty piece of work. :D :D :D

Online Now