Total votes: 11 (7%)
71-100
(No votes)
100+ :shock:
Total votes: 3 (2%)
Total votes: 162
Re: Age Demographic

Cornflakes_91 wrote:
Charley_Deallus wrote:Turned 25 on November 27th. Got really drunk, lost my beer card, and was sad...but my waitress found it, saved it, and gave the card back to me the next time I went :clap: Match made in heaven! <3

The same waitress you [i[almost[/i] hit on? ;)

And wtf is a beer card?
At this bar, you can get a card with the numbers 1-51 on it. They have 51 beers from around the world that you can have and punch the card when you finish one. I was like halfway done (You don't drink them all in one sitting. Some of these beers are 1 liter bottles) and left it on the table when I left on the 26th. Well, I went back in on the 29th and she had it for me :D She could have easily thrown it away...since there was no way to tell who exactly belonged to unless you really paid attention.

:ghost:
Image "Everyone needs to have their avatar's edited to have afros." -Charley Deallus

Victor Tombs wrote:
Gunther Haldan wrote:I've got most of you beat. I'm 57.
Most but not all, Gunther. ;) I hope you are keeping well, young man. :P
Victor, I'm fine. I'm not spending as much time here as I used to. Got too many things going on.
Cowards die many times before their deaths, the valiant never taste of death but once. Of all the wonders that I have seen, it seem to me most strange, that men should fear, seeing that death, a necessary end, will come when it will come.

Gunther Haldan wrote:
Victor Tombs wrote:
Gunther Haldan wrote:I've got most of you beat. I'm 57.
Most but not all, Gunther. ;) I hope you are keeping well, young man. :P
Victor, I'm fine. I'm not spending as much time here as I used to. Got too many things going on.
I'm glad to read of your continuing good health, Gunther. :thumbup: :D As you can see I am not as wise or as busy as you are. I keep promising I will spend less time here but... :oops: ;)

Charley_Deallus wrote:
Cornflakes_91 wrote:
Charley_Deallus wrote:Turned 25 on November 27th. Got really drunk, lost my beer card, and was sad...but my waitress found it, saved it, and gave the card back to me the next time I went :clap: Match made in heaven! <3

The same waitress you [i[almost[/i] hit on? ;)

And wtf is a beer card?
At this bar, you can get a card with the numbers 1-51 on it. They have 51 beers from around the world that you can have and punch the card when you finish one. I was like halfway done (You don't drink them all in one sitting. Some of these beers are 1 liter bottles) and left it on the table when I left on the 26th. Well, I went back in on the 29th and she had it for me :D She could have easily thrown it away...since there was no way to tell who exactly belonged to unless you really paid attention.

:ghost:
I want to go to this bar, and I want to get that card.

Online Now