Total votes: 9 (17%)
nazi
Total votes: 3 (6%)
other
Total votes: 19 (37%)
Total votes: 52
Re: What party?

Poet1960 wrote:
Lum wrote:What party? On the beach with the pretties, the sun and the sea. Sorry, don't like politics.
:lol: I want to join your party. That's one I can get on board with. :thumbup:
Point me towards the kickstarter!! I wanna back this.
My Signature

Mistycica wrote:Geez, when I read the title I really was hoping for a thread to discuss the game release celebrations, like, cake or fudge or strippers. Bwah!
I can provide the cake and fudge, but if you want me to start stripping it'll kill everyone else here with my pasty-ness.
Early Spring - 1055: Well, I made it to Boatmurdered, and my initial impressions can be set forth in three words: What. The. F*ck.

Charley_Deallus wrote:Image One of my favorite pics when it comes to parties!
It's funny, when I was going though the Voxel Quest reward levels for its Kickstarter, one of the levels was tickets to a release party. I coundn't help put picture this....

No offense to the creator of VQ... ;)
My Signature

Mistycica wrote:I didn't vote because I honestly have no idea what sort of ideology a 'democratic' is supposed to be >.> That, and communists for example being slapped into the 'other' category.
I am communist man. :ghost:
Image The results of logic, of natural progression? Boring! An expected result? Dull! An obvious next step? Pfui! Where is the fun in that? A dream may soothe, but our nightmares make us run!

I'm pretty much the same. Culturally for me this thread doesn't make much sense.
If it were directed at a specific country it would allow for more insights.
Beware of he who would deny you access to information, for in his heart he dreams himself your master.

Online Now