liberal
Total votes: 9 (17%)
nazi
Total votes: 3 (6%)
other
Total votes: 19 (37%)
Total votes: 52
Re: What party?

Dinosawer wrote:Another problem is that it's rather subjective. What's considered center-right here in Belgium is probably extreme left in 'Merica. ;)
You make a point, since centre right here still has eyes for immigration, social welfare and are even taking steps to get the governments nose out of the companies (like abolishing the 309% fines).
Beware of he who would deny you access to information, for in his heart he dreams himself your master.

DWMagus wrote:First off, it's hard to have a political conversation that doesn't eventually devolve into arguments--we'll be watching this thread.
This thread has little to do with Josh or game release, you should have seen us in the IRC, talked politics and religion and money and all the big nonos for hours and it stayed civil. keep Josh and the release date out of it and most threads should be fine here... It's like the Twilight zone version of the Internet.
Challenging your assumptions is good for your health, good for your business, and good for your future. Stay skeptical but never undervalue the importance of a new and unfamiliar perspective.
Imagination Fertilizer
Beauty may not save the world, but it's the only thing that can

Hyperion wrote:
DWMagus wrote:First off, it's hard to have a political conversation that doesn't eventually devolve into arguments--we'll be watching this thread.
This thread has little to do with Josh or game release, you should have seen us in the IRC, talked politics and religion and money and all the big nonos for hours and it stayed civil. keep Josh and the release date out of it and most threads should be fine here... It's like the Twilight zone version of the Internet.
I guess I should trust the LT community more. This is the first thread I've seen on the internet that covers those things and didn't devolve into something worse. :P
Early Spring - 1055: Well, I made it to Boatmurdered, and my initial impressions can be set forth in three words: What. The. F*ck.

This thread is pretty active. :D

I'm "neutral". Some of my values are commonly held by conservatives, and some of my values are commonly held by democrats. I follow whoever seems to make the most sense, and whoever I get the better feeling about.
Hyperion wrote:It's like the Twilight zone version of the Internet.
:lol:
Have a question? Send me a PM! || I have a Patreon page up for REKT now! || People talking in IRC over the past two hours: Image

Online Now