Total votes: 8 (20%)
Limit Lime
Total votes: 14 (34%)
Lucid Lime
Total votes: 19 (46%)
Total votes: 41
Re: Your Board Style

Gazz wrote:It's an acquired taste.
And apparently I'm the only one left who's acquired it.

What happened to all those people back during the last Forum Background Wars who stood arm-in-arm with me, yearning for the plasma-purple glory that is Limit Avocado?

Once again, Flatfingers, off on his own. 8-)

Flatfingers wrote:

What happened to all those people back during the last Forum Background Wars who stood arm-in-arm with me, yearning for the plasma-purple glory that is Limit Avocado?

Challenge accepted.

Scytale wrote:
Flatfingers wrote:What happened to all those people back during the last Forum Background Wars who stood arm-in-arm with me, yearning for the plasma-purple glory that is Limit Avocado?

Challenge accepted.
And if three people do it... can you imagine, three people walking in, singin' a bar of Alice's Restaurant and walking out? They may think it's an organization.

And can you -- can you imagine, fifty people a day, I said fifty people a day! walking in, singin' a bar of Alice's Restaurant, and walking out? Friends, they may think it's a movement.

if you have to look at it so long that it doesnt burn youre eyes anymore its not an aquired taste

...its stockholm syndrom
More people want exploding kittens than exploding ships. Somehow, this makes me happy.
- credits go to dwmagus

Theoretically I should have the board style of Lucid Lime, but often enough i get the White background, black text, and blue links of connection fart. I'm not sure why but these boards take as long to load/reload a page as a whole netflix movie. Net neutrality already over?
Challenging your assumptions is good for your health, good for your business, and good for your future. Stay skeptical but never undervalue the importance of a new and unfamiliar perspective.
Imagination Fertilizer
Beauty may not save the world, but it's the only thing that can

Flatfingers wrote:

What about me? Am I chopped Avocado? :lol:
Early Spring - 1055: Well, I made it to Boatmurdered, and my initial impressions can be set forth in three words: What. The. F*ck.

Flatfingers wrote:
DWMagus wrote:What about me? Am I chopped Avocado? :lol:
Given that the number of Avocados has increased 300% since my lone vote for it, I would say, let us rejoice in our mutual avocadohoodnessness.
Guacamole forever!

...and it looks like we've had a couple jump ship to join us. ;)
Early Spring - 1055: Well, I made it to Boatmurdered, and my initial impressions can be set forth in three words: What. The. F*ck.

Online Now