Return to “Polls”

What features would you like to see in the September Update?

Working Zone LOD(No Asteroid Popping!)
Total votes: 28 (16%)
Pareidolic Icons for AI
Total votes: 13 (7%)
Colony Graphics
Total votes: 14 (8%)
The new UI
Total votes: 35 (20%)
Better Combat
Total votes: 14 (8%)
Better Ship Design Algorithm
Total votes: 25 (14%)
Mining!
Total votes: 15 (8%)
Trade!
Total votes: 20 (11%)
Ponies! Wait wtf.
Total votes: 9 (5%)
Easter Egg- Enter Josh's DOB as the seed and the intro music is replaced by Josh singing 'Happy Birthday to me'.
Total votes: 5 (3%)
Total votes: 178
Re: What features would you like to see in the September Upd

For the next update... and every update until beta releases - no new graphics. I LOVE Graphics!Josh, but... it's just not the time anymore. Pretty can come later. UI can come later. What I want to see is the game becoming playable, so our beta testers can receive an amazing "Christmas present". :P

Therefore I voted the only non-graphics options on the list: Mining, trade, combat.
Have a question? Send me a PM! || I have a Patreon page up for REKT now! || People talking in IRC over the past two hours: Image

Talvieno wrote:For the next update... and every update until beta releases - no new graphics. I LOVE Graphics!Josh, but... it's just not the time anymore. Pretty can come later. UI can come later. What I want to see is the game becoming playable, so our beta testers can receive an amazing "Christmas present". :P
I'm sure Josh would like nothing better than to have that playable beta before Christmas, Talvieno. :thumbup: He seems intent on providing the beta backers with your wished for present. Personally, I can forego such a present if it puts his sanity at risk in the pursuance of that goal. :angel:

Hmm...Josh staying away from the shinnies. Now there's a novel concept. *chuckle*

combat colonygraphs better ships

/quote

Easter Egg- Enter Josh's DOB as the seed and the intro music is replaced by Josh singing 'Happy Birthday to me'.

someday, somewhere on the internet we will find exactly this. But im glad its not today, i have this fear that josh could just sing as awesome as hes with writing devlogs.
More people want exploding kittens than exploding ships. Somehow, this makes me happy.
- credits go to dwmagus

HappyGhecko wrote:combat colonygraphs better ships

/quote

someday, somewhere on the internet we will find exactly this. But im glad its not today, i have this fear that josh could just sing as awesome as hes with writing devlogs.
He could go onto America's got talent and do a duet with a computer he programmed to sing any song you like. :twisted: :lol: :clap:
Challenging your assumptions is good for your health, good for your business, and good for your future. Stay skeptical but never undervalue the importance of a new and unfamiliar perspective.
Imagination Fertilizer
Beauty may not save the world, but it's the only thing that can

I voted for Colony Graphics and No Asteroid Popping.. but the latter is less important to me.

Seeing the UI would be a decent consolation because at the end of the day I'd like to see more structured content and less conceptual stuff. The last few months have largely been about conceptual stuff and that's ok considering that is where the development has been at during that time but I'd really like to sink my eyeballs into some meat and see what all this conceptual stuff is achieving in (virtually) real terms.

Online Now