Return to “Polls”

How many times do you press F5 per monthly update?

[-] I don't care about monthly updates...
Total votes: 1 (2%)
[0] What does this F5 button do again?
Total votes: 11 (20%)
[1-10] Monthly updates aren't that important to me.
Total votes: 5 (9%)
[11-100] I only start spamming F5 when Josh says he's writing the KS update.
Total votes: 13 (24%)
[101-1000] Time moves faster when I press F5!
Total votes: 12 (22%)
[1001-9000] One... more... time...
Total votes: 3 (6%)
[9001+] I break keyboards for my monthly update fix!
Total votes: 9 (17%)
Total votes: 54
Re: How many times do you press F5 at the end of the month?

Talvieno wrote:four PCs... two laptops... gaming rig...

D:

*is jealous* :problem:
I'm sorry, Talvieno. :oops: I was actually trying to point out how much I prefer trackballs. It wasn't said to cause any jealousy. :angel:
Cornflakes_91 wrote:Why do i have the feeling that you have more money than time to spend it victor? :lol:
I'm really going to have to watch what I'm saying, Cornflakes. :oops:
Talvieno wrote:He's Bruce Wayne/Batman, just past retirement. He might come back out of retirement at some point... you never know. He's probably just talking about the computers he has with him at the moment - you should see the rest of his house. ;)
I wish! :lol: Now that really would be a blast. :D :D

Victor Tombs wrote:I've got four trackballs connected to four PC's. Two are high end laptops the other two are my black beast gaming rig and my rebuilt P4 beige brick.
...and only ONE internet connection. I bet if you turn them all on at the same time, your internet slows to a crawl. ;)

j/k Victor. And I am one for trackballs as well, so I hear you on that.
Early Spring - 1055: Well, I made it to Boatmurdered, and my initial impressions can be set forth in three words: What. The. F*ck.

DWMagus wrote:
Victor Tombs wrote:I've got four trackballs connected to four PC's. Two are high end laptops the other two are my black beast gaming rig and my rebuilt P4 beige brick.
...and only ONE internet connection. I bet if you turn them all on at the same time, your internet slows to a crawl. ;)

j/k Victor. And I am one for trackballs as well, so I hear you on that.
*chuckle* Yes, just the one internet connection, DW. :P They all have specific uses and there is never a need to turn on more than two of them at the same time. The laptops are a bit of a farce really as they are used as desktop PC's. They are both on docking stations and are never moved from those fixed positions. I don't need to open them as they are attached to large monitors and have wireless connections to keyboard, trackball and sound system. The black beast isn't the beast it was but it's still handling any game I play with no problems. I'll be doing a "from scratch" build for Star Citizen and the current black beast will replace the P4 which is destined to find a home with all my previous builds.

I'm really pleased to hear that you like trackballs, DW. :thumbup: They are not for everyone but I find them to be easy and extremely accurate to use. :D

Online Now