Return to “Polls”

How many months does a lightyear?

Total votes: 3 (7%)
Total votes: 3 (7%)
Total votes: 21 (51%)
Total votes: 14 (34%)
Total votes: 41
Re: Units

Grumblesaur wrote:I know that, which I why I thought you were confused about something, but now I remember that this conversation is nonsense, so even if you were, that would be completely normal.
Yes, but has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?

ThymineC wrote:Yes, but has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?
You've got to be kidding me. I've been further even more decided to use even go need to do look more as anyone can. Can you really be far even as decided half as much to use go wish for that? My guess is that when one really been far even as decided once to use even go want, it is then that he has really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like. It's just common sense.
A good plan, violently executed now, is better than a perfect plan next week.

In magenta we trust

Basmannen wrote:
ThymineC wrote:Yes, but has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?
You've got to be kidding me. I've been further even more decided to use even go need to do look more as anyone can. Can you really be far even as decided half as much to use go wish for that? My guess is that when one really been far even as decided once to use even go want, it is then that he has really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like. It's just common sense.
I'd rather play scrabble than try to unscramble that mess.

Basmannen wrote:
You win for the correct response.
Early Spring - 1055: Well, I made it to Boatmurdered, and my initial impressions can be set forth in three words: What. The. F*ck.

Talvieno wrote:I'm half asleep. I will console myself with the fact that a 3/10 in nonsense means I'm still too coherent to descend into gibberish.
I read this, and everything else in this thread, in a British accent :| . Thank you ThymineC :problem: .
Image The results of logic, of natural progression? Boring! An expected result? Dull! An obvious next step? Pfui! Where is the fun in that? A dream may soothe, but our nightmares make us run!

Idunno wrote:
Talvieno wrote:I'm half asleep. I will console myself with the fact that a 3/10 in nonsense means I'm still too coherent to descend into gibberish.
I read this, and everything else in this thread, in a British accent :| . Thank you ThymineC :problem: .
I read everything british exept thymine. He seems so much more fun with a jamaican accent.

i'm guessing this is a nonsense poll. but you got me, i tried to understand the logic of confusing time and distance. its like asking how weight time has! err, something like that.
"C makes it easy to shoot yourself in the foot; C++ makes it harder, but when you do, it blows away your whole leg."
- Bjarne Stroustrup

"A mathematician is a device for turning coffee into theorems."
- Paul Erdos (1913-1996)

ravener96 wrote:
Idunno wrote:
I read everything british exept thymine. He seems so much more fun with a jamaican accent.
I think you just made me take thymine's posts not serious anymore :wtf:
LT Wiki | IRC | REKT Wiki
Idiots. Idiots everywhere. ~Dr. Cha0zz

Online Now