Return to “Polls”

How long will you play an individual game of Limit Theory?

An hour or two will be enough.
(No votes)
10 - 20 hours of play seems right.
Total votes: 3 (4%)
50 - 100 hours to really feel done.
Total votes: 12 (16%)
300+ hours before it's enough.
Total votes: 16 (21%)
One world is all I'll ever need.
Total votes: 17 (22%)
I'll play multiple worlds of differing lengths.
Total votes: 29 (38%)
Other (please explain)
(No votes)
Total votes: 77
Re: Optimal Length of a Game of Limit Theory?

Etsu wrote:I'm planning on losing myself exploring all kinds of asteroid fields, dusty planetary systems, stalking unsuspecting NPC travelers, mining, and playing with the UI. In other words, I'm planning to spend countless hours doing nothing but enjoying the landscape, until I get bored and decide to travel somewhere else, looking for a new star system. Maybe some day, when the magic is lost -if such a thing ever happens- I will start a new universe, just to bring back the magic again.

I spent 20 hours in Oblivion before picking a fight. And I was level 1 during 16 hours with my second character in Fallout 3. Now I'm playing Skyrin and I practically live in Riverwood. :mrgreen:
Something like that. I might be a little more ambitious in terms of empire-building, but I foresee a long road there too ;)

For comparison, my current game in X3TC(modded, Time Of The Truth) is at 120+ hours. I have about two dozen universe traders (freighters with a trading script), a few underutilized large ships and about 100 million credits in the bank. Still have not done much station building or big ship combat, this game might easily run to 500 hours until I've done all the plots and maxed out the empire-building options.

Now LT will obviously have no plots, but a lot more options to sink time into research and building big fleets :D

Online Now