Return to “Polls”

What has you the most excited to play Limit Theory?

The AI, or the way the universe feels alive
Total votes: 27 (18%)
The fact that it's completely procedural
Total votes: 15 (10%)
The beautiful, atmospheric graphics
Total votes: 23 (16%)
Building and research
Total votes: 6 (4%)
The sandbox gameplay
Total votes: 11 (7%)
The procedural history/The way the universe evolves
Total votes: 10 (7%)
The ability to command your own fleets
Total votes: 7 (5%)
The market/trade mechanics
(No votes)
The UI
Total votes: 1 (1%)
The fact that it's a space game
The information mechanics
Total votes: 2 (1%)
Pirates and illegal activity
The combat gameplay
Total votes: 5 (3%)
The factions, and everything that goes with them
Total votes: 6 (4%)
The modding potential
Total votes: 11 (7%)
Colonies and planets (and potentially civilians)
The mission system
Total votes: 2 (1%)
Warp tunnels (whatever they may be)
Total votes: 5 (3%)
Other (please specify for when I update this next)
Total votes: 147
Re: What has you most excited? (July)

Talvieno wrote:Will be updating this a little later today. :) It's cool to see how what excites us changes over time.
I would almost prefer a new thread so that we can see exactly how things change over time. You could even link to the previous threads if you want.
Early Spring - 1055: Well, I made it to Boatmurdered, and my initial impressions can be set forth in three words: What. The. F*ck.

DWMagus wrote:
Talvieno wrote:Will be updating this a little later today. :) It's cool to see how what excites us changes over time.
I would almost prefer a new thread so that we can see exactly how things change over time. You could even link to the previous threads if you want.
Check the first post. ;) I take screenshots of each month before I change it. If you'd rather a new thread, though, then I'll do that - I would think they'd clutter up the board, though. XD
Have a question? Send me a PM! || I have a Patreon page up for REKT now! || People talking in IRC over the past two hours: Image

Talvieno wrote: Check the first post. ;) I take screenshots of each month before I change it. If you'd rather a new thread, though, then I'll do that - I would think they'd clutter up the board, though. XD
Nah, the amount of threads that fit on a page are limited, so no clutter there.
I too would prefer a new thread. Keeping the same thread open and re-using the poll only works if everybody casts a new vote.
Beware of he who would deny you access to information, for in his heart he dreams himself your master.

Katorone wrote:
Talvieno wrote: Check the first post. ;) I take screenshots of each month before I change it. If you'd rather a new thread, though, then I'll do that - I would think they'd clutter up the board, though. XD
Nah, the amount of threads that fit on a page are limited, so no clutter there.
I too would prefer a new thread. Keeping the same thread open and re-using the poll only works if everybody casts a new vote.
Very well then. :P

So, should we lock this thread, gentlemen? Or just leave it as it is? Or is there a way to lock the poll without incurring any casualties?
Have a question? Send me a PM! || I have a Patreon page up for REKT now! || People talking in IRC over the past two hours: Image

Online Now