Return to “Polls”

Where are you from? Options are attempting to go from west to east.

Antarctica
Total votes: 2 (1%)
North America (Canada, USA)
Total votes: 87 (34%)
Central America
(No votes)
South America
Total votes: 3 (1%)
Western Europe (Including Scandinavian countries and Great Britain)
Total votes: 114 (45%)
Eastern Europe (Balkans included)
Total votes: 10 (4%)
Northern Africa
(No votes)
Southern Africa
Total votes: 6 (2%)
Asia (Turkey, Russia, the Middle East, India)
Total votes: 5 (2%)
Far East (China, Japan, Korea(North or South)
(No votes)
Oceania (Australia, Malaysia, Singapore)
Total votes: 26 (10%)
Other (Write in your country or region!)
Total votes: 3 (1%)
Total votes: 256
Re: Where Are You From!?

I am from New Zealand.
The land of the long white rain cloud, where we have to play computer games so as to keep our reflexes sharp in case of Orc raiding parties or Large fire breathing dragons that occasionally come to burn down our lake towns. yes the Hobbit is actually a documentary of daily New Zealand life (minus the computer games).

KiwiSteve wrote:I am from New Zealand.
The land of the long white rain cloud, where we have to play computer games so as to keep our reflexes sharp in case of Orc raiding parties or Large fire breathing dragons that occasionally come to burn down our lake towns. yes the Hobbit is actually a documentary of daily New Zealand life (minus the computer games).
Welcome! :wave:

To be honest, I've always wanted to visit New Zealand.
Early Spring - 1055: Well, I made it to Boatmurdered, and my initial impressions can be set forth in three words: What. The. F*ck.

DWMagus wrote:

I've been! So much of the landscape is beautiful there.

I recommend the trip if you can manage it.
- The Snark Knight

"Look upward, and share the wonders I've seen."

Just_Ice_au wrote:
DWMagus wrote:

I'd also love to visit Australia, but I'm too afraid most things there would be trying to kill me.

Seriously, has anyone else noticed this? Just Ice must be built like a mountain to still be there.
Early Spring - 1055: Well, I made it to Boatmurdered, and my initial impressions can be set forth in three words: What. The. F*ck.

DWMagus wrote:
Just_Ice_au wrote:
DWMagus wrote:Welcome! :wave:

I'd also love to visit Australia, but I'm too afraid most things there would be trying to kill me.

Seriously, has anyone else noticed this? Just Ice must be built like a mountain to still be there.
Image This is clearly Just_ice. :ghost:
Image The results of logic, of natural progression? Boring! An expected result? Dull! An obvious next step? Pfui! Where is the fun in that? A dream may soothe, but our nightmares make us run!

Scytale wrote:
DWMagus wrote:
It's a lot less scary than you'd think :P
Yeah, it's not too bad. Its mostly common-sense type stuff that every aussie kid grows up learning; Like, don't leave your shoes outside at night, or if you do, check them for spiders in the morning; don't mess around in the tool shed or the garden without keeping an eye out for spiders and wearing gloves; or don't wander around in the tall grass near bushland, because snakes; or make sure to swim at patrolled beaches in between the flags.

Just doing little things like that helps mitigate the dangers a lot, and most of us have been doing those things our whole lives without giving it much thought. Too routine to be scary.

EDIT: @Idunno haha, I wish! :lol:
- The Snark Knight

"Look upward, and share the wonders I've seen."

Idunno wrote:Image
This is now my mental image of Just Ice.

Apparently when they said he was a mountain of knowledge, they literally meant the mountain part. :clap:

Just_Ice_au wrote:don't leave your shoes outside at night, or if you do, check them for spiders in the morning; don't mess around in the tool shed or the garden without keeping an eye out for spiders and wearing gloves; or don't wander around in the tall grass near bushland, because snakes; or make sure to swim at patrolled beaches in between the flags.
Other than the lethality of the spiders and snakes, this sounds a fair bit like Louisiana.

Online Now