Return to “Polls”

Is It a Good Idea to Have a Polls Sub-Forum?

Yes
Total votes: 111 (87%)
Yes but it should be a sub-forum inside one of the others
Total votes: 8 (6%)
No
Total votes: 9 (7%)
Total votes: 128
Re: Is It a Good Idea to Have a Polls Forum?

Victor Tombs wrote:
DWMagus wrote:I guess I'm okay with this as long as every poll has the obligatory 'Squirrel' reference, otherwise it'll get locked. :twisted:

Wait, where's the squirrel on this one? :mrgreen:
I certainly hope that bloody nonsense doesn't rear its infantile head again DW. :evil:

I am already finding the early choices of members for in-game occupations interesting. :D
You know me. I don't exactly threaten. If I really wanted a squirrel option, you'd start seeing every poll with that option mysteriously added in. :lol:

I'm actually enjoying some of the polls too, TBH.
Early Spring - 1055: Well, I made it to Boatmurdered, and my initial impressions can be set forth in three words: What. The. F*ck.

TanC wrote:Hey Josh, are you going to drop a poll once in a while if you can't decide on an issue (and the EC allows it, of course :lol:).
It's made my day to see you posting again TanC. :D

:think: I too would like to see some polls from Josh himself. :thumbup:

This particular member of the EC has asked Josh on several occasions to consider adding a polls section like this. We had a few polls on the EC forum but we are too few for the results to be really meaningful. Of course Mr Parnell has reserved the right to ignore any results. At least he's consistent, members of the EC receive exactly the same treatment as any other member in this respect. :lol:

Victor Tombs wrote:It's made my day to see you posting again TanC. :D
Oh you're too kind, sir. :thumbup:
Victor Tombs wrote::think: I too would like to see some polls from Josh himself. :thumbup:

This particular member of the EC has asked Josh on several occasions to consider adding a polls section like this. We had a few polls on the EC forum but we are too few for the results to be really meaningful. Of course Mr Parnell has reserved the right to ignore any results. At least he's consistent, members of the EC receive exactly the same treatment as any other member in this respect. :lol:
:lol: Well, I see he solves things on his own pretty well so in the event that he does set up a poll it would cause a major ruckus in the forums. :D And it's not a bad thing. ;)
In Josh we trust.

Online Now