Return to “Polls”

Are you a boy or a girl?

Boy
Total votes: 147 (94%)
Girl
Total votes: 9 (6%)
Total votes: 156
Re: Forum demographics (Horrible Stereotyping)

pulsar9 wrote:You know Flat, your analysis is probably spot on. I work in the prison industry (no I don't live there nor have I ever done so) and while talking with the guards there, I learned that there is big difference in the reasons fights break out in male and female facilities. In a male facility fights will break out due to 'money' issues because money is power. (Also they don't have money in prison but the inmates use items from the store as 'money'. for ex - a honeybun may be worth 50 cents.) In a female facility though, the fights break out mostly due to relationship issues. It is really quite interesting what the different sexes value most in an environment with nothing but the basics. :think:
That's information I didn't have -- thank you.

It does seem to support the view that, to some extent, neurochemical biology matters. And in sufficiently large numbers, there are patterns to our predispositions.

Whether that information should be applied in a game or a game forum is a conversation I think I'll pass on. :) I'll just say that I believe treating other people like human beings is what matters most and leave it at that.

Online Now