Return to “Polls”

Are you a boy or a girl?

Boy
Total votes: 147 (94%)
Girl
Total votes: 9 (6%)
Total votes: 156
Re: Forum demographics

ThymineC wrote:I was planning to do this a month ago but I was too nervous that people wouldn't understand that it would be purely For Science™. My hypothesis was going to be: every single person here is male. Today I learnt otherwise.
You obviously haven't bumped into Geraldine. A very knowledgeable lady when it comes to space sims. ;) I'm sure she would post here more often if she had the time but she is a busy and popular mod on the Frontier forums. :)

A staunch supporter of the work Josh is doing here. :clap:

DWMagus wrote:Welcome to the internet, where the men are men, the women are men, and the little boys are FBI agents! :wave:
Everything is in the holy Orange Simpson's Wisdom Bible:

Young Carl: Have you heard about this Internet thing?
Young Lenny: Internet?
Young Carl: Yeah, its the inner netting they invented to line swim trunks. It provides a comforting snugness.

Ergo Internet is for men :lol:
I have been - and always shall be - your friend.

Slymodi wrote:
DWMagus wrote:Welcome to the internet, where the men are men, the women are men, and the little boys are FBI agents! :wave:
And Navy snipers, with over 300 confirmed kills

~Sly
Still beats being stuck in Wales, where men are men, and sheep are afraid...
Hardenberg was my name
And Terra was my nation
Deep space is my dwelling place
The stars my destination

Wow. If we started a male vs. female forum game here, it would be totally one-sided...

speaking of which, at http://forums.hummingbird.me I spent the last 2:30 of my life pretending to be female (cause they were losing and I thought, it's the internet, why not?) and successfully pushing such a thread* from -105 up to +15 with the help of one actual girl (as far as I know). The fight was good.

*female post +1, male post -1. first one to their |1000| wins
“All that is gold does not glitter, Not all those who wander are lost;
The old that is strong does not wither, Deep roots are not reached by the frost." - J.R.R. Tolkien

Linialomdil wrote:Wow. If we started a male vs. female forum game here, it would be totally one-sided...
It is unfortunate for us that we don't appear to have many females posting here. :( I would enjoy reading some suggestions or general views from them concerning LT and its development. Considering how well behaved our community is it seems strange that they are reluctant to give us the benefit of their wisdom.

Even if they decided to post in the more general forums it would help give us a more balanced appeal. :)

Linialomdil wrote:Wow. If we started a male vs. female forum game here, it would be totally one-sided...

speaking of which, at http://forums.hummingbird.me I spent the last 2:30 of my life pretending to be female (cause they were losing and I thought, it's the internet, why not?) and successfully pushing such a thread* from -105 up to +15 with the help of one actual girl (as far as I know). The fight was good.

*female post +1, male post -1. first one to their |1000| wins
But were you REALLY pretending? ;)

just messin.

And where is the MAN and WOMAN option? or Male and Female? Some people here are no longer young enough to be 'boys' and 'girls" haha
Image "Everyone needs to have their avatar's edited to have afros." -Charley Deallus

Grumblesaur wrote:Kinda leaving out the possibility for trans* folk to be counted. I don't know if there are any here on the forums, but now we can't know because the poll doesn't have those options.
Yes...cyborgs as well. No machine-human hybrid option. Hmmmm. We must be unbiased and equal.
Image "Everyone needs to have their avatar's edited to have afros." -Charley Deallus

Online Now