It sucks, there are a few things alright but most of my life is shit
Total votes: 1 (3%)
FML... :(
(No votes)
Things used to suck but it's starting to look up
Total votes: 4 (11%)
Things used to be good, but it's falling apart
Total votes: 1 (3%)
I'm pretty sure I have clinical depression, the world is always awful and I don't even know what happiness feels like anymore.
Total votes: 3 (8%)
Total votes: 36
Re: How Happy Are You

im doing ok, but i somehow lack the motivation to tackle bigger Problems forming on the horizon.

Also the airconditioning in my car broke and its really hot currently. (Which is a minor thing but it bugs me to no end.)
More people want exploding kittens than exploding ships. Somehow, this makes me happy.
- credits go to dwmagus

Our van's AC compressor broke three years ago, but it cost $900 to fix, so we waited two years to do it. I drove that thing several times a week, and after parking it in the sun, the temperature inside was high enough to make my water bottle emit steam, and I'd have to drive a good twenty minutes in that heat.

I live in Phoenix, Arizona. :ghost:

On the plus side, I'm now much more tolerant of high temperatures than I used to be. :squirrel:

--IronDuke
Knowledge is Power, and Power goes in Cars.
I-War 2 thread
Epic Limit Theory Limerick

A tad emotional right now, but I just wanted to thank this community. You fine people of this forum and LT have been the best part of my life for several years now. You're all amazing, and I'm proud to be among you! 😀 Alone, the promise of LT and the great community around it has kept me going through very tough times over the past few years.

For someone with an experience with depression where nothing is interesting or worth doing or watching or reading or experiencing, LT has managed to capture me like fly paper and I love it. And you guys know who you are, brothers (and frankly not enough sisters) and friends who would be welcome into my home. Others, I have deep respect respect for, even if we have disagreements, as we have good debates and discussions on what boils down to "how to create the coolest multiverse" :) Thanks guys!
Challenging your assumptions is good for your health, good for your business, and good for your future. Stay skeptical but never undervalue the importance of a new and unfamiliar perspective.
Imagination Fertilizer
Beauty may not save the world, but it's the only thing that can

I'm quickly approaching 4 years here with this community. I still believe that this community is by far one of the most civil groups on the internet. I have enjoyed debating with you all, expressing ideas and hearing alternate perspectives. Even if LT doesn't end up implementing the ideas and flushed out concepts which have been discussed on these forums, I believe that there is enough information here for a number of excellent mods and expansions. I feel that we are, in a sense, a family.

Here's to many more years together, to release and beyond.

:D

Flatfingers wrote:
Sat Aug 19, 2017 6:40 pm
Here's to another five years without Limit Theory so we can continue to enjoy each other's company!

Ow! HEY! No hitting! OW!!

(But yes. You folks help make this one of the better corners of the internet.)
After reading all the emotional posts that came directly before this I laughed out loud to my empty room at this. But in response to these comments I totally agree. This corner of the internet is weirdly different to almost any other corner I've been in, and I'm very greatful for that. I'm more of a stalker, but I appreciate how chilled and kind all of you guys are.

P.S. These posts seem a little out of place. Like most posts on an LT thread, one can see the connections, but they seems completely unrelated out of context.
A life well lived only happens once.
Seems deep until you think about it.

Online Now