Return to “Polls”

Which is worse; Not voting or an uninformed vote?

Not voting
Total votes: 6 (22%)
Uninformed vote
Total votes: 21 (78%)
Total votes: 27
Re: American Election 2016 Redux

CSE wrote:Indeed, Victor.

Ok, now to be perfectly honest: after eight is also Nestle, the Swiss multinational. So we get part of the karma generated :mrgreen:

(Note: as opposed to the force, the dark side of the chocolate generates more karma :lol: )
I was brokenhearted when Rowntree was acquired by Nestlé, CSE, but fortunately the products of the company were treated with respect and we could continue to enjoy the Rowntree taste. ;) :angel:

Victor Tombs wrote:
CSE wrote:Indeed, Victor.

Ok, now to be perfectly honest: after eight is also Nestle, the Swiss multinational. So we get part of the karma generated :mrgreen:

(Note: as opposed to the force, the dark side of the chocolate generates more karma :lol: )
I was brokenhearted when Rowntree was acquired by Nestlé, CSE, but fortunately the products of the company were treated with respect and we could continue to enjoy the Rowntree taste. ;) :angel:
UNLIKE CADBURY AND KRAFT.

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF-..... :evil:

Victor Tombs wrote:
DigitalDuck wrote:
CSE wrote:Indeed. But England makes "After Eight"s and this is also a non-negligible part of the world's cooking treasure ;)
Never heard of them.
Image Oh wait, you mean these? :mrgreen:
:lol: I added two boxes of After Eights to my online Christmas shopping basket a few days ago. It's just not Christmas without them. :thumbup: :D
Oh shit, the wife is absolutely crazy about these frakking things.
I dont understand mint+chocolate, but god damn she loves them.

Code: Select all

<+BMRX> Silver Invokes Lewdly Verbose Experiences Readily With Absurd Rectal Expeditions

HowSerendipitous wrote:
UNLIKE CADBURY AND KRAFT.

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF-..... :evil:
Yes, that was curtains for the true Cadbury taste, HowSerendipitous. :(
Silverware wrote:
Talvieno wrote:I've never had any. Descriptions, anyone? :P

Edit: Oh, I'm perpetuating a derail, aren't I. Does this need split?
Peppermint Creamything + Chocolate coating.

No, Talvieno this is the correct thread.
I believe if the USA had a better understanding of the importance of not screwing around with tried a tested chocolate formulations of other countries they would be well on the road to solving their political difficulties with the rest of the world. *chuckle*

Victor Tombs wrote:I believe if the USA had a better understanding of the importance of not screwing around with tried a tested chocolate formulations of other countries they would be well on the road to solving their political difficulties with the rest of the world. *chuckle*
I'm preeeeeeeetty sure it's not only U.S. companies that do this.

That said, anyone who buys a company because of the brand loyalty of its customers and then changes the core product should have their business school diploma revoked.

Online Now