Return to “Your Story”

Re: I demand pictures!

HowSerendipitous wrote:Seen as though I didn't back the game at a high enough level for the prototype and my attempts to build a time machine to correct that mistake have thus far failed..... Get posting so I can at least look at your adventures while crying into a cup of tea! :twisted:
+1

Seriously, I am crying into a cup of tea already simply because there aren't any picture stories yet. >:O
“Whether you think you can, or you think you can't--you're right.” ~ Henry Ford

Swerved and ducked like a little bitch, but I was too good with my Tinidynosus Photon Blades and sent his wreck to the depths. Image Took a job that was massively over my head. But it had already destroyed the ships I was tasked to save. :(
“The impact of space activities is nothing less than the galvanizing of hope and imagination for human life continuum into a future of infinite possibility.”

HowSerendipitous wrote:Seen as though I didn't back the game at a high enough level for the prototype and my attempts to build a time machine to correct that mistake have thus far failed..... Get posting so I can at least look at your adventures while crying into a cup of tea! :twisted:
+1
"Exploration and discovery is not an option we choose—it is a desire written in the human heart. We are that part of creation which seeks to understand all creation."
My KSP Videos

Also, Josh, I'm having trouble taking screenshots! Often when I go to paste it in Paint to save, all I have in the clipboard is a screenshot of the menu!
“The impact of space activities is nothing less than the galvanizing of hope and imagination for human life continuum into a future of infinite possibility.”

Landge wrote:I'm hoping the ship's textures I'm seeing are placeholders and not the final textures.
Of course they are just placeholders. This is so early in development it can't even be called an Alpha.

As a side note, please resize your images. They don't fit and the tables don't resize, so the pictures get cut off and I have to right click > Open Image In New Tab. Might as well save us all the trouble and link them instead.

You could use a more advanced image processing software than Paint. (which means any other image processing software =)
Gimp is free. That would be a start.

Or you can use a free image hoster like http://www.imagebanana.com/
(there are many like it)

I know that this one gives you completely formatted links so you can either post links or thumbnails in a forum like this one.
There is no "I" in Tea. That would be gross.

I prefer Paint.NET as it is a good mix between basic program and artsy-fartsy program.

Also, it's free.

As for losing quality? I wouldn't worry too much about it. It's not really needed to be super hi-def, low-res. :)
Early Spring - 1055: Well, I made it to Boatmurdered, and my initial impressions can be set forth in three words: What. The. F*ck.

DWMagus wrote:I prefer Paint.NET as it is a good mix between basic program and artsy-fartsy program.

Also, it's free.

As for losing quality? I wouldn't worry too much about it. It's not really needed to be super hi-def, low-res. :)
+1

Love Paint.NET. Super speedy, lightweight...can get you through most image operations without having to wake up the old photoshop sloth.
“Whether you think you can, or you think you can't--you're right.” ~ Henry Ford

Online Now