Return to “Suggestions”

Load / Save Interface

Accidentally loaded a game I wanted to Overwrite save on. Open Load / Save, click my Save thinking yea, I'll just update that save and it loads that save :( I don't suppose we can get separate tabs for load / save?

Also, it would be cool if you could double left click or right click on an item to have it automatically be equipped to the first available corresponding hardpoint on your ship. Would have outfitting your ship a lot faster than it currently is.

Keep up the good work Josh :)

P.S. Had a hard-crash when I was messing around outfitting my ship. Haven't been able to reproduce it despite my best efforts >.>
Re: Load / Save Interface

Gazz wrote:Confirmation windows for all sorts of screw-up-able things are planned. =)
Confirmation would be good, having dedicated "Save" button would be better. :D
No Potential wrote:Accidentally loaded a game I wanted to Overwrite save on. Open Load / Save, click my Save thinking yea, I'll just update that save and it loads that save :( I don't suppose we can get separate tabs for load / save?
I feel your pain. Wanted to Save a game that I've played for a good hour...and then Load happened. :(
The ability to click on the filename and then choose whether to Load or Save that selected file would be a good addition.
In Josh we trust.
Re: Load / Save Interface

I think it's the base logic that's the problem.

In many save/load interfaces you have a limited number of slots to choose from and to overwrite your old save with a new one, you first need to select it.

Loading a game instantly when clicking/selecting the slot is not the expected behavior by most players.

Online Now