Return to “General”

Re: What will you try and achieve when the full game comes o

Hardenberg wrote:Goals. Oh well.
10.) Get a jumpdrive and go on raiding expeditions into unknown territory, blowing up things with reckless abandon and stealing everything that isn't nailed down. Then pull out a claw hammer, remove the nails and steal the rest. Repeat until bored or LT2 comes out.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

The biggest LOL in a long time!

as for me have fun.
kickstarter: THE HITCHHIKER'S GUIDES

i would like to construct a super think tank in a sector deep inside a nebula filled with dense dust that scrambles sensors.

with this think tank i would like to do heavy R&D on every aspect of LT but most of all FTL systems, one that will allow my ships to fold space and instantly travel vast distances in a blink of an eye. this tech will be applied to my trade ships so that no other competitor may compete with my trade empire.

Muah MUAHA MUAHAHAHAHA :twisted:

ps. hi i'm new...

To become an information dealer who sells valuable information to NPCs. I would set this up with a network of surveillance probes and contacts. I would then concern myself with measures to maintain a leak proof operation. I would maintain a small fleet of frigates and destroyers which would act as protection against hostile forces.

I would also attempt to maintain small mining company which would help supplement my income. If I discover that pirates are using my services they may quickly realize that they have been lured into a trap, and my forces would quickly dismantle them.
Last edited by BFett on Fri Jan 13, 2017 11:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Start out as a bounty hunter, kinda regardless of the legality of the job. Build up my fleet, so that I'm working multiple jobs at once. When I've accumulated enough money, get me a suitable system for a headquarters. (What that will be depends entirely on the game, so dunno yet.) Construct a whopping huge base, preferably one that can be moved if I find a greener pasture. Moving an entire planet from one system to another would be pretty cool. I'd make sure that the operation I set up is not only entirely self-sufficient, but miserably well-defended. You should see the fortresses I build in C&C or Age of Empires.
:squirrel:
Anyway, then proceed to do enormous amounts of R&D in order to keep my personal fleet atop the others. My personal flagship would be big, but not that big - more like a Star Destroyer than a Death Star. I'm slightly more of a fan of the super advanced medium size vessels than the klutzy artificial planets with a single big gun.
:ghost:
Then, manipulate things behind the scenes. Secretly support both the unlawful factions and the lawful factions to keep them relatively strong and very much locked in conflict, so that I always have job opportunities. This is another reason for having a not-excessively large vessel - it wouldn't be able to run the more covert operations.

Something along those lines. 8-)

--IronDuke
Moving toward the future at 60 minutes per hour.
I-War 2 thread
Epic Limit Theory Limerick

I'll try to get a somewhat tanky but smal trading ship and invest all my earnings into Research until i have a shit that's so tiny that everyone will laugh about it, but still is so powerfull that i can disentrgrate the sun by forgetting to slow down and crashing into it without even realizing it or takign any damage or missing with a single rocket and hit the sun with that or or or(buffles while being drunk of the dream of power). then i'll become a lone wolf secretly destroing every threat to the most peacefule place i can find until they have a peacefule empire with a secret hero. then i will buy all there technology to advance further and go to rais another child until i become a all known legend for milenias to come.
Step two:
profit : D

Online Now