Return to “General”

Re: Nervous

I think I'll jump on the bus with these puns (Unfortunately I'm just blowing steam waiting for the real pun)

Rereading this and realizing how cringe worthy this is on so many levels.
A life well lived only happens once.
Seems deep until you think about it.

Locksley wrote:
Thu Aug 16, 2018 3:46 pm
Nervous... I go on FB and look at the mess my friends/users are making of facts and the world, turning it into a difficult scary place. Then I read comments on YouTube that make me despair for the intelligence of humankind.
Coming here is like a breath of fresh air...

Glad I'm not the only one who feels that way. Crazy world, glad to have such well-conducted folks around here :)

Speaking of scary things, you guys are frighteningly good with the train puns :clap:
“Whether you think you can, or you think you can't--you're right.” ~ Henry Ford

JoshParnell wrote:
Wed Aug 22, 2018 1:22 pm
Locksley wrote:
Nervous... I go on FB and look at the mess my friends/users are making of facts and the world, turning it into a difficult scary place. Then I read comments on YouTube that make me despair for the intelligence of humankind.

Glad I'm not the only one who feels that way. Crazy world, glad to have such well-conducted folks around here :)
Absolutely agree. :D This community is the very best online community I've been a part of, bar none.
Have a question? Send me a PM! || I have a Patreon page up for REKT now! || People talking in IRC over the past two hours: Image

Talvieno wrote:
Wed Aug 22, 2018 1:25 pm
JoshParnell wrote:
Wed Aug 22, 2018 1:22 pm
Locksley wrote:

Absolutely agree. :D This community is the very best online community I've been a part of, bar none.
I only hope it can be maintained after launch.
Challenging your assumptions is good for your health, good for your business, and good for your future. Stay skeptical but never undervalue the importance of a new and unfamiliar perspective.
Imagination Fertilizer
Beauty may not save the world, but it's the only thing that can

lostinspace wrote:
Thu Sep 20, 2018 9:16 pm
now i remember why i made this post. here we are a little over a month and no update. I just hope he doesn't go back to those dark days.
I wish i could say that i didn't feel the same.
Challenging your assumptions is good for your health, good for your business, and good for your future. Stay skeptical but never undervalue the importance of a new and unfamiliar perspective.
Imagination Fertilizer
Beauty may not save the world, but it's the only thing that can

Online Now