Return to “General”

Limit Theory Auto-generated Youtube channel

So it seems Youtube's algorithms have determined LT is now popular enough to generate a channel for videos on it, and from the looks of it, this is thanks in large part to Distant Reach Gaming! Cool!

Challenging your assumptions is good for your health, good for your business, and good for your future. Stay skeptical but never undervalue the importance of a new and unfamiliar perspective.
Imagination Fertilizer
Beauty may not save the world, but it's the only thing that can
Re: Limit Theory Auto-generated Youtube channel

Hyperion wrote:
Mon Dec 18, 2017 10:23 am
So it seems Youtube's algorithms have determined LT is now popular enough to generate a channel for videos on it, and from the looks of it, this is thanks in large part to Distant Reach Gaming! Cool!
Hey Hyperion, thanks!

I'll keep'em coming, that's for sure. Eventually we'll have an alpha or beta and I bet Procedural Reality (Josh and crew) will start making some videos again. I will be happy to relinquish my top spot to them!
Talvieno wrote:
Mon Dec 18, 2017 10:41 am
Distant's devlog videos are great. :D If you'd rather listen to a podcast (with pictures) than read through Josh's updates, I highly recommend his videos. :thumbup: And the LT channel is pretty neat. I look forward to us having more videos that get posted up there in the future.
Yes, please more videos from you folks :D I am really looking forward to reviewing Pax South. I have high hopes for this one.
Shoot ALL the things!
Re: Limit Theory Auto-generated Youtube channel

Distant wrote:
Thu Jan 11, 2018 9:38 am
Hyperion wrote:
Mon Dec 18, 2017 10:23 am
Hey Hyperion, thanks!

I'll keep'em coming, that's for sure. Eventually we'll have an alpha or beta and I bet Procedural Reality (Josh and crew) will start making some videos again. I will be happy to relinquish my top spot to them!
Talvieno wrote:
Mon Dec 18, 2017 10:41 am
Distant's devlog videos are great. :D If you'd rather listen to a podcast (with pictures) than read through Josh's updates, I highly recommend his videos. :thumbup: And the LT channel is pretty neat. I look forward to us having more videos that get posted up there in the future.
Yes, please more videos from you folks :D I am really looking forward to reviewing Pax South. I have high hopes for this one.
Congrats Distant :) :D
YAY PYTHON \o/

In Josh We Trust
-=326.3827=-

Online Now