Return to “General”

Re: Noticed we're almost done with June and don't have a May or June update. Dark Ages once more?

I'm sorry for the response you got to your question. It was a fair one.

I don't think this is the dark times again, specifically because Josh has been making his Dev Logs generally every 9 to 10 days. So he hasn't gone radio silent.

I do agree he needs to do a kickstarter update. Lot's of good stuff has happened in the last few months!
Shoot ALL the things!
Re: Noticed we're almost done with June and don't have a May or June update. Dark Ages once more?

Talvieno wrote:
Thu Jun 22, 2017 4:48 pm
Josh has said he'll be doing the Kickstarter update at the end of the month instead of in the middle. There will still be a Kickstarter update - it just won't happen until next week.
He should post a quick Kickstarter update stating this, to keep the KS Folks happy. :D
°˖◝(ಠ‸ಠ)◜˖°
WebGL Spaceships and Trails
<Cuisinart8> apparently without the demon driving him around Silver has the intelligence of a botched lobotomy patient ~ Mar 04 2020
console.log(`What's all ${this} ${Date.now()}`);

That's (mostlly) what we do. I compile the devlogs into a short, meaningful summary of about 1000 words in length, and then Josh adds a bit to it/edits as he likes and posts it. It works rather well, but this time he would like to get it at the start of a month, rather than somewhere in the middle. He's trying to get closer to a meaningful schedule. :)
Have a question? Send me a PM! || I have a Patreon page up for REKT now! || People talking in IRC over the past two hours: Image

@david

It's nice to be reminded that there are other ways to approach a situation sometimes. My question is a known hot topic around these parts. I expected some degree of inflammatory response, but I appreciate the result.

It *is* still somewhat concerning that the pattern of good behavior we'd seen up until May has fallen off a bit. A little slip is okay, but like the fan belt on an old car, too many little slips can be a big problem fast. (Josh's presence seems to still be here, but the official updates that were being posted for a few months dropped off Kickstarter -- which is a change. Not the worst change, but still a change and not for the better.)

Cheers all.

kaeroku wrote:
Fri Jun 30, 2017 9:51 pm
@david

It's nice to be reminded that there are other ways to approach a situation sometimes. My question is a known hot topic around these parts. I expected some degree of inflammatory response, but I appreciate the result.

It *is* still somewhat concerning that the pattern of good behavior we'd seen up until May has fallen off a bit. A little slip is okay, but like the fan belt on an old car, too many little slips can be a big problem fast. (Josh's presence seems to still be here, but the official updates that were being posted for a few months dropped off Kickstarter -- which is a change. Not the worst change, but still a change and not for the better.)

Cheers all.
Um, Talvieno stated that Josh was going to wait till the end of the month before posting the summary. I don't see what the problem, if there is one, is.

Online Now