Return to “General”

Noticed we're almost done with June and don't have a May or June update. Dark Ages once more?

As we all-too-recently experienced, patience has recently been worryingly frayed around here. Do we have any information on why what appeared to be a good pattern of information has now returned to the too-overplayed silence once more?

Realize it's only one month, but this is how the pattern begins. Promise made >> acted upon for a very limited time >> reverts to silence that stretches for indeterminate amounts of time.

I'm comfortable with reliable updates. We have a community manager now helping with these things, so it shouldn't be a major issue to keep them coming. So, what gives?
Re: Noticed we're almost done with June and don't have a May or June update. Dark Ages once more?

There's no issue. Josh was on vacation with his family for the past few days, and we've been very busy with other things lately. As I posted on the Kickstarter comments thread, we should have an update today or tomorrow.

Thanks for the concern! :)
Have a question? Send me a PM! || I have a Patreon page up for REKT now! || People talking in IRC over the past two hours: Image
Re: Noticed we're almost done with June and don't have a May or June update. Dark Ages once more?

Perhaps KS should have a link to the dev log board and then have it stated that regular updates will be posted there while significant developments will be posted periodically on KS.
Challenging your assumptions is good for your health, good for your business, and good for your future. Stay skeptical but never undervalue the importance of a new and unfamiliar perspective.
Imagination Fertilizer
Beauty may not save the world, but it's the only thing that can

That's their concern. You can't blame a company for not posting news on Facebook if they're using Tweeter. If you want to know, use the channel they're using. These forums aren't a select club, they're open to everyone. Of course you can copy paste the same text in a dozen different platforms, but that's time consuming.

Yes, I know KS is a must in this case, but come on... :roll:

Just my 2c
I have been - and always shall be - your friend.

We still have a third of June left; hardly "almost done".

The Kickstarter page has always moved slowly, and with the addition of two programmers to the LT team, you can expect there to be a hiccup in the posting schedule, as it's probably going to be more in-depth. (We might even have input from them.)
Shameless Self-Promotion 0/ magenta 0/ Forum Rules & Game FAQ

Online Now