Return to “General”

Hi Adam!

Welcome to the forums we got fun and games
We got everything you want so long as it's squirrels and trains! :squirrel:
Challenging your assumptions is good for your health, good for your business, and good for your future. Stay skeptical but never undervalue the importance of a new and unfamiliar perspective.
Imagination Fertilizer
Beauty may not save the world, but it's the only thing that can
Re: Hi Adam!

vector67 wrote:I think the fact that you noticed Adam's registration is only slightly stalkerish :ghost:
:shh:
Challenging your assumptions is good for your health, good for your business, and good for your future. Stay skeptical but never undervalue the importance of a new and unfamiliar perspective.
Imagination Fertilizer

Now LT will come out 3x as fast! We might get it by 2025. :lol:

Welcome Adam. Get to work buddy! :ghost:
<Detritus> I went up to my mom and said "hey... do you feel like giving five dollars to black lives matter?" and she laughed and said no :v <Black--Snow> my life does matter though ~~ added by Hema on Jun 11 2020 (2770)

Black--Snow wrote:Now LT will come out 3x as fast! We might get it by 2025.
Your optimism is astonishing. :D
I am Groot.
Please don't take my advice. You will wind up in jail if you do.
For some reason, I feel obliged to display how many people have talked in IRC over the past 2 hours: Image :problem:
:ugeek:

Grumblesaur wrote:
vector67 wrote:I think the fact that you noticed Adam's registration is only slightly stalkerish :ghost:
The red name sticks out.
And is still there over a day later. We clearly don't get a lot of new blood very often. Thats okay though. it's the quiet before the storm.
Imagination Fertilizer

Talvieno wrote:I switched up the spambot questions again. We should be spambot-free for a couple of weeks.
Yay that means no new users for the next couple of weeks!
<Detritus> I went up to my mom and said "hey... do you feel like giving five dollars to black lives matter?" and she laughed and said no :v <Black--Snow> my life does matter though ~~ added by Hema on Jun 11 2020 (2770)

Online Now