Return to “General”

Re: Hi Adam!

I think this thread with all its details and derails is a sufficient introduction to our family... Er... The forums. :lol:
Challenging your assumptions is good for your health, good for your business, and good for your future. Stay skeptical but never undervalue the importance of a new and unfamiliar perspective.
Imagination Fertilizer
Beauty may not save the world, but it's the only thing that can

Cornflakes_91 wrote:
Sun Jun 25, 2017 1:01 pm
Flatfingers wrote:
Sun Jun 25, 2017 12:09 pm
JanB1 wrote:
Sun Jun 25, 2017 3:44 am
You could just leave the derails as they are... :problem:
As... warp derails.

better than massholes
:ghost:
You mean planets?
°˖◝(ಠ‸ಠ)◜˖°
WebGL Spaceships and Trails
<Cuisinart8> apparently without the demon driving him around Silver has the intelligence of a botched lobotomy patient ~ Mar 04 2020
console.log(`What's all ${this} ${Date.now()}`);

Hey everyone! I'm well and truly late, but thanks for the warm - if mostly off-topic - welcome. I'm looking forward to stepping on the backs of Josh's shoes so he walks faster, making slightly awkward forum posts, and occasionally maybe making the best god damn procedural space sim you've ever seen. Or not seen. But will have seen. Eventually. Ok bye.

JanB1 wrote:
Sun Jul 02, 2017 5:53 am
N810 wrote:
Wed Jun 28, 2017 2:04 pm
I think this site might specialize in slightly awkward off topic rambly post... :problem:
Yap. Sliiightly awkward. :ghost:
WE'RE HERE!
WE'RE SQUIRRELS!
GET USED TO IT!
:squirrel:
Challenging your assumptions is good for your health, good for your business, and good for your future. Stay skeptical but never undervalue the importance of a new and unfamiliar perspective.
Imagination Fertilizer
Beauty may not save the world, but it's the only thing that can

Online Now