Return to “General”

The General Unhappiness About Josh's Absence Thread

The New Unhappiness Thread
Link to the old: viewtopic.php?f=2&t=5316

In this thread, you are free to discuss your feelings of unhappiness with Josh and the Limit Theory project at large. In the previous one, we ran into some problems, so I'm laying down ground rules now. Anyone that breaks any of these rules will be subject to a warning, and then a temporary ban - no matter who they are.

If you notice anyone breaking any of these rules, please report them (and optionally PM me) so that I can deal with it. I may not always be on top of the thread, but I'll always notice a PM or a report.
  • If you have any unhappiness about Josh, the development cycle, or his lack of updates, post HERE. As long as this thread is open, do not make your own thread or it may be locked and/or deleted.
  • Do not intentionally insult anyone else, either directly or indirectly. We know you're unhappy. That's what the thread is for. Being rude takes it too far. This echoes forum rule #1: Be polite.
  • Do not try to get anyone to leave or stop expressing themselves as they choose. If you don't like the conversation here, or you feel it's too depressing, go somewhere else. We have plenty of topics here. Again: Trying to cheer someone up is fine. Telling them they shouldn't vent is not.
  • No discussion of lawsuits. That's not an attitude we want on this forum. If you're a backer and want your money back, you have two options: make a post in this thread and see if you can get someone else to buy your pledge (you probably can), or take it to the Kickstarter comments.
  • Josh is not a scammer. This is not open for discussion. He may not have made the best choices so far, but his intentions are sincere.

Thanks for reading through, and I hope we can start this new thread off on the right foot (well... all things considered ;) ). And remember, if you have any issues with my actions as a moderator, please PM me (or another mod) and I/they will discuss it with you.
Re: The New Unhappiness Thread

Silverware wrote:
Zanteogo wrote:Image
Wasn't newCoke a massive failure?
It was, but it actually was a success in the long run because it brought attention to Coke "classic". It was partly credited for Coke mostly winning the whole "cola wars".

But we are drifting off topic...

Umm.. I'm unhappy because Josh still hasn't posted his "New and Improved!" update he promised at the start of the week. There! Back on track.
My Signature

First of all, the idea of this new thread with clear rules and clear permission for people to complain was amazing. Also, it's awesome to see once again Talvieno re-assuring people's rights to do such complaining (or merely to talk about the flaws of this whole LT process) here. Talvieno, you are a hell of a great moderator.

Now, to keep the ball rolling:
Zanteogo wrote:Umm.. I'm unhappy because Josh still hasn't posted his "New and Improved!" update he promised at the start of the week. There! Back on track.
I am unhappy because of that and a bit concerned that he has stopped loging in for 2 days without publishing said update. I hope he doesn't give up on updating. After more than 2 years without any word on game content, after disappearing from the forums for 5 months, his recent reappearance here would make for a great opportunity to change things here for the better!
Last edited by Dromeda5 on Thu Jan 19, 2017 6:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Zanteogo wrote: It was, but it actually was a success in the long run because it brought attention to Coke "classic". It was partly credited for Coke mostly winning the whole "cola wars".

But we are drifting off topic...
Since when do we have to be on-topic? There are no rules around that. :ghost:

The Coca-Cola Company did some pretty amazing murder of all the other soft drink producers didn't they?
Them and PepsiCo own a worrying amount of the worlds food manufacturing...

When the corporations take over it'll be names like "The United Alphabetical States of GoogleInc", "The PepsiCo Republic", "Coca-Colean Eastern Europe"...
°˖◝(ಠ‸ಠ)◜˖°
WebGL Spaceships and Trails
<Cuisinart8> apparently without the demon driving him around Silver has the intelligence of a botched lobotomy patient ~ Mar 04 2020
console.log(`What's all ${this} ${Date.now()}`);

Silverware wrote:Since when do we have to be on-topic? There are no rules around that. :ghost:
You reminded me so much of Idunno right there, Silver. :lol:
I am Groot.
Please don't take my advice. You will wind up in jail if you do.
For some reason, I feel obliged to display how many people have talked in IRC over the past 2 hours: Image :problem:
:ugeek:

Silverware wrote: Since when do we have to be on-topic? There are no rules around that. :ghost:
Forum Rules wrote:7. Stay on topic unless you're in the Everything & Anything section.
But we treat it as a guideline rather than a strict rule. As long as it's still tangentially related, it's totally cool. And I probably won't even do anything about it unless the derail goes on for a page or two.
Have a question? Send me a PM! || I have a Patreon page up for REKT now! || People talking in IRC over the past two hours: Image

Talvieno wrote:
Silverware wrote: Since when do we have to be on-topic? There are no rules around that. :ghost:
Forum Rules wrote:7. Stay on topic unless you're in the Everything & Anything section.
But we treat it as a guideline rather than a strict rule. As long as it's still tangentially related, it's totally cool.
Luckily life is tangentially related, and we all know it's Coca-Cola who keeps Josh going. :V
Diet <shudder> Coke..
°˖◝(ಠ‸ಠ)◜˖°
WebGL Spaceships and Trails
<Cuisinart8> apparently without the demon driving him around Silver has the intelligence of a botched lobotomy patient ~ Mar 04 2020
console.log(`What's all ${this} ${Date.now()}`);

Online Now