Link to the old: http://forums.ltheory.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=5316
In this thread, you are free to discuss your feelings of unhappiness with Josh and the Limit Theory project at large. In the previous one, we ran into some problems, so I'm laying down ground rules now. Anyone that breaks any of these rules will be subject to a warning, and then a temporary ban - no matter who they are.
If you notice anyone breaking any of these rules, please report them (and optionally PM me) so that I can deal with it. I may not always be on top of the thread, but I'll always notice a PM or a report.
- If you have any unhappiness about Josh, the development cycle, or his lack of updates, post HERE. Do not make your own thread or it may be locked and/or deleted.
- Do not intentionally insult anyone else, either directly or indirectly. We know you're unhappy. That's what the thread is for. Being rude takes it too far. This echoes forum rule #1: Be polite.
- Do not try to get anyone to leave or stop expressing themselves as they choose. If you don't like the conversation here, or you feel it's too depressing, go somewhere else. We have plenty of topics here. Again: Trying to cheer someone up is fine. Telling them they shouldn't vent is not.
- No discussion of lawsuits. That's not an attitude we want on this forum. If you're a backer and want your money back, you have two options: make a post in this thread and see if you can get someone else to buy your pledge (you probably can), or take it to the Kickstarter comments.
- Josh is not a scammer. This is not open for discussion. He may not have made the best choices so far, but his intentions are sincere.
Thanks for reading through, and I hope we can start this new thread off on the right foot (well... all things considered ). And remember, if you have any issues with my actions as a moderator, please PM me (or another mod) and I/they will discuss it with you.