Return to “General”

advertising for late beta and release demo to large youtuber

I think josh when he is able to give quite a bit of time on communications should advertise his game heavily and give the late/mid beta to youtubers like markiplier, jacksepticeye, callofduty4man221, enterelysium, Arumba, masterofroflness, lathland, and many others with atleast 10,000 or more subscribers so that the rate at which people are exposed to this game is high and so that you could possibly reach millions of others if he targets markiplier, jacksepticeye, and I forgot to mention scott manley all of these youtubers have a decent, large, massive subscriber base.
Re: advertising for late beta and release demo to large yout

The target audience for this game is very very far from the target audiences of people like Markiplier and JackSepticEye (My brother would NOT play LT but he does watch them).
Scott Manley is a great lad, he's where I get all my space games (Aside from Steam), so he's a good choice for youtube advertisement.
<Detritus> I went up to my mom and said "hey... do you feel like giving five dollars to black lives matter?" and she laughed and said no :v <Black--Snow> my life does matter though ~~ added by Hema on Jun 11 2020 (2770)
Re: advertising for late beta and release demo to large yout

jonathanredden wrote:I think josh when he is able to give quite a bit of time on communications should advertise his game heavily and give the late/mid beta to youtubers...
Jack, maybe, but Scott Manley. Lathland, GBGaming, TheXPGamers, Morphologist, Reformist, Spacemonkey9288, Weird Wizard Dave, Cobra TV, Robbaz, W4stedspace, Last Stand Gamers, Video Sage, Enter Elysium, and probably some i forgot or just don't know about would almost 90% sure play LT. some are small channels, but they all have a space audience including Jacksepticeye.

it is only a matter of probability that the overlapping audiences and several youtubers from those groups playing LT, that someone would want to look up LT on their own. i know for a fact both Scott Manly, and Captain Shack in the XPgamers have made videos regarding LT which was what first turned me onto this game.
There is no peace, only passion

Online Now