Return to “General”

Re: The general happiness thread

Kekasi wrote:Is it possible to have him pass off the "forum communication" to someone else?
I'd think a community manager that posted for Josh could help move some of the stress off Josh's shoulders.
It has been suggested many times, but he's adamant in taking care of it himself. I still do what I can, though.
Damocles wrote:If he has Humor, he could post an update using just two short sentences.
That would be kind of funny.
I don't think most people would find that funny at this point. :P
Have a question? Send me a PM! || I have a Patreon page up for REKT now! || People talking in IRC over the past two hours: Image

Talvieno wrote: It has been suggested many times, but he's adamant in taking care of it himself. I still do what I can, though.
Is there anything we peons can do to help?
I'd rather Josh have some form of support,
even if it's just a group of gamers that Josh can play with whenever he needs to destress.
An idea that is not dangerous is unworthy of being called an idea at all. - Oscar Wilde

We often refuse to accept an idea merely because the tone of voice in which it has been expressed is unsympathetic to us. - Friedrich Nietzsche

Kekasi wrote:even if it's just a group of gamers that Josh can play with whenever he needs to destress.
This has also been suggested in particular, but unfortunately did not come to fruition. :D I've played a game with Josh before, and it was pretty fun, but it did not turn into a regular thing.

Apart from that, I don't think there's much we can do. I've offered many times. :) I'm sure he appreciates your offer of assistance, though.
Have a question? Send me a PM! || I have a Patreon page up for REKT now! || People talking in IRC over the past two hours: Image

Talvieno wrote:
Kekasi wrote:even if it's just a group of gamers that Josh can play with whenever he needs to destress.
This has also been suggested in particular, but unfortunately did not come to fruition. :D I've played a game with Josh before, and it was pretty fun, but it did not turn into a regular thing.
Should have guessed that gamers would have offered that.
Talvieno wrote: Apart from that, I don't think there's much we can do. I've offered many times. :) I'm sure he appreciates your offer of assistance, though.
Yeah, just sucks that can't help even if you want to.
Here's hoping Josh doesn't need help!
An idea that is not dangerous is unworthy of being called an idea at all. - Oscar Wilde

We often refuse to accept an idea merely because the tone of voice in which it has been expressed is unsympathetic to us. - Friedrich Nietzsche

Going to throw in my happiness to push this thread along.

Really happy that the Limit Theory Editor is more likely to be released.
It's the really cool data viewer that he showed in update 10.
Not to mention I'm happy that it exists in general.

It might be the reason I made an account...

Online Now