Return to “General”

Re: The general happiness thread

I could move your comments to the unhappiness thread if you'd like, Jaga. I already unlocked it for you, and we don't delete posts here unless they're exceptionally toxic (as in, encouraging terrorism/making open threats of violence/other equally uncivilized things).

I agree with everything you've said. You're right, there should be room for open, civil discussion from all perspectives. :) As I mentioned, it was only locked to keep people from bumping it every few weeks for no other reason than to say, "hey look, nobody's posted here! All the unhappiness must be gone!" I had planned to unlock it again after it fell to the second page so people wouldn't bump it without reason anymore, but it seems I forgot about it as well. :P I can assure you it wasn't intentional.
Have a question? Send me a PM! || People talking in IRC over the past two hours: Image

Thank you for the consideration Talvieno. I'm not a particularly negative person, but I did want to emphasize that despite all the positivity, there should still be a sense of urgency behind everything done to LT. Feel free to do whatever you like with the off-topic un-positive posts here. It makes little difference, now that there is a place for them elsewhere. I'll hop over there now and post some thoughts, both good and bad.

Lindsey's shapes and clusters, they make me feel things usually reserved for the hottest guys.
When you're trying to fill an infinite multiverse, if you're not willing to consider the entire creative output of humanity as a starting point, you're wasting your time.
User: JoshParnell is accountable for this user's actions.

Online Now