Return to “General”

Re: What if Josh were to tell us...

I think there's two scenarios in which he'll post. 1) if the level of criticism about him/progress rises too much, and 2) if he actually has something to show regarding LT. Until either conditions are met, there's not much we can do about it but wait. Personally I think it'll be the latter (though that might just be wishful thinking!) :D

Talvieno wrote:You should do a little reading before you make that type of accusation.
You know there is no more to read : Estimated delivry January 2014 ! 2014 ! We are at the end of 2016, no news , no games ( I never played to this game) I paid 45$ for clearly nothing.

Josh should come here , asssume his decision and refund all players who NEVER could play to his game, nothing to understand more.

How about somebody send a mail to the place Josh is working at? The tech park. And ask if he`s still around.

Also, didnt he use to have a girlfriend that used to hang here?
Where did she go?

I didnt back so cant really demand anything, just sad to see this game not get finished, cause it looks cool and relaxing.

gagaga wrote:How about somebody send a mail to the place Josh is working at? The tech park. And ask if he`s still around.

Also, didnt he use to have a girlfriend that used to hang here?
Where did she go?

I didnt back so cant really demand anything, just sad to see this game not get finished, cause it looks cool and relaxing.
First point is possible, it's a known location and wouldn't be to difficult to send mail there or call.
Josh's Girlfriend moved to California so she is sadly out of the picture.
I like LT too and hope it gets finished soon.

othala wrote:
Talvieno wrote:You should do a little reading before you make that type of accusation.
You know there is no more to read : Estimated delivry January 2014 ! 2014 ! We are at the end of 2016, no news , no games ( I never played to this game) I paid 45$ for clearly nothing.

Josh should come here , asssume his decision and refund all players who NEVER could play to his game, nothing to understand more.
Yeah, you have fun with that. Get off my forum. :ghost:

You know, I'd love it if we could just see his commit messages but, alas, Josh is using Dropbox as version control and not something like git.
Shameless Self-Promotion 0/ magenta 0/ Forum Rules & Game FAQ

Online Now